Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Of course, I don’t think Disney would actually sue. They never do.

Like it was said, virtually 100% of the time it’s a cease and desist letter. Sometimes, the offender takes it down without Disney even lifting a finger.

It’s not THAT big a deal but it is a deal.

Think of it this way.

Put yourself in Willie’s position. I’m sure some of you work for some large or mid sized companies that have twitter accounts.

Now think of FSU, which is a large, state taxpayer funded organization, as basically a large company like the one you work for. Can you imagine you sending out a tweet on your company’s behalf using Disney intellectual property without getting first permission from Disney and your legal department. You wouldn’t do it. You could easily get fired.

Now this is college football, so it’s not a big deal like that would be, but the mouse doesn’t go into the public domain until like 2024, until then, you’re technically supposed to get permission for promotional use....and that was promotional use.

Basically yup to all of this. Thanks for the intelligent discussion.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unfortunately, between the get on the bus line and the headliner of Vanilla Ice....imma say this is legit
2000 and MFing 18.....And your *** has Salt N Peppa and Vanilla Ice headlining a function at your school.....When all 65,000 Kids at said school are Banging with Migos...Post Malone...etc....smh

Is it just me or does anyone else also think of the scene from space balls when you see the #DOSOMETHING retarded moniker??? The scene where all is going to **** and President Skroob yells at Dark Helmet to Do Something, and Helmet in turn tells Colonel Sandurz to do something, then the idiot gets on the speaker system of the ship and yells Do Something....Lmao...I love that **** movie.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Meh, he’ll get a warning, perhaps a sternly worded letter of warning but that’s it.

You think?

Maybe. I don’t even know if he’ll get that.

But sternly worded letters about copyright infringement from Fortune 100 company attorneys with unlimited resources, generally result in copious amounts of loose stools in the legal department of the organization receiving the letter, in my experience.

Never felt threatened by this hire despite outward appearance..

Mark Richt is blacker than Willie Taggart.

I thought I was the only one who didn't understand this at all. What the **** is he even talking about?

I "think" he is trying to say that he spoke with some big time recruit from the Orlando area...again, that is just my guess.

Advertisement
Back