Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement

I’m looking all around but no Semenholes in sight..
Golf Looking GIF by Two Mortgage Guys
Borussia Moenchengladbach What GIF by Bundesliga
comedy stop looking GIF by Kim's Convenience

Advertisement
FSU eliminated

Passing along some feedback I got this morning on FSU’s pursuit of Penn State WR transfer KeAndre Lambert-Smith.

I don’t expect this recruitment to heat up to the extent that some reported yesterday. He emerged as a player of interest in FSU’s first full day being active in the Portal, but I anticipate FSU taking its WR recruiting in a different direction.

FSU eliminated

Passing along some feedback I got this morning on FSU’s pursuit of Penn State WR transfer KeAndre Lambert-Smith.

I don’t expect this recruitment to heat up to the extent that some reported yesterday. He emerged as a player of interest in FSU’s first full day being active in the Portal, but I anticipate FSU taking its WR recruiting in a different direction.
Clearly, this means they did their eval and decided he’s not good enough. Because we all know that Mike will automatically get whoever he wants from the portal

Advertisement
FSU eliminated

What a hilarious lie...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back