Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

They’re a really embarrassing establishment. Honestly. And the saddest part is they don’t have to do this ****. They’ve had plenty of success as an athletic department. This isn’t UCF we’re talking about. But to publicly play yourself like this….
It’s ******* pathetic. I cringed so hard when I saw that. The UCF fake championship was stupid but A) they actually went undefeated and beat Auburn in their bowl game and B) they’re a lower tier program that was desperate to drum up some national media attention and it worked. FSU claiming fake championships after getting demolished in their bowl game is possibly the biggest ***** move in sports history. This is a program that’s played at the top of the sport for 40+ years and has 3 real championships. It’s just embarrassing for a program of that prestige to stoop to that level.

Advertisement
FB_IMG_1713663853990.jpg

It’s ******* pathetic. I cringed so hard when I saw that. The UCF fake championship was stupid but A) they actually went undefeated and beat Auburn in their bowl game and B) they’re a lower tier program that was desperate to drum up some national media attention and it worked. FSU claiming fake championships after getting demolished in their bowl game is possibly the biggest ***** move in sports history. This is a program that’s played at the top of the sport for 40+ years and has 3 real championships. It’s just embarrassing for a program of that prestige to stoop to that level.
I was hoping it was ai generated for their sakes. If not that’s cringe.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_5015.jpeg

Delusionoles are in full on recovery mode. Comparing DJU to bad QBs saying it’s no big deal. Just don’t pay attention to the fact that none of those QBs are good QBs. DL and DBs are their only strengths and Mike will get exposed in a few months. Bring on the tears.

Advertisement
I watched a playback of their spring game and ****, DJU was awful. By far the worst QB of the Big Three Florida schools in their respective spring games. He was his usual 50% from the field, and would've thrown 2-3 picks if they weren't dropped by their DBs. WR's also looked awful as did their OL.

People up there are absolutely delusional if they think that team is doing anything. 8-4/9-3 at best, and that's with the WRs that have never done anything stepping up.

I watched a playback of their spring game and ****, DJU was awful. By far the worst QB of the Big Three Florida schools in their respective spring games. He was his usual 50% from the field, and would've thrown 2-3 picks if they weren't dropped by their DBs. WR's also looked awful as did their OL.

People up there are absolutely delusional if they think that team is doing anything. 8-4/9-3 at best, and that's with the WRs that have never done anything stepping up.

TrumpyCane is putting a large wager on Georgia Tech the first game of the season

Get ready for another round of Josh Pate related tears as he just did his review of their spring game and actually called DJ pedestrian- nothing special just what you would expect. Raw skills. Raw game.

Tears commence

I love Josh pate.

Advertisement
Back