Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
Ok look. If we're being honest, some of this sht would be fine if we were doing it. But this right here? Super duper lame. Epically lame. Like this is the illustration in the dictionary under "lame" lame. Like lame is looking around wondering how it got out-lamed by something that wasn't literally the word lame.

What’s weird is both offense and defense celebrated. You mean to tell me the defense that just got rolled on is allowed to celebrate? You reward that?
Golden excused it but these fools reward it lol

What’s weird is both offense and defense celebrated. You mean to tell me the defense that just got rolled on is allowed to celebrate? You reward that?
Golden excused it but these fools reward it lol

It's even worse than that, I think it was completely staged. Like run down there and everybody start dancing because I want recruits to see how much fun it is playing here. Which is actually fine, they're welcome to whatever recruits want practice to be fun. I know they're kids, but even kids should realize if you're playing grab-*** at practice you're going to suck it on Saturday.

It's even worse than that, I think it was completely staged. Like run down there and everybody start dancing because I want recruits to see how much fun it is playing here. Which is actually fine, they're welcome to whatever recruits want practice to be fun. I know they're kids, but even kids should realize if you're playing grab-*** at practice you're going to suck it on Saturday.

I prefer the term “touch-butt in the Park”. It fits these practices a lot better.

At least Willie will have them in right direction to graduating, with their degrees in the fine arrs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I almost feel bad for them but then I remember that their only championship was during our 'Golden' years. All the **** they talked too.. Karma is a *****! If CMR doesn't run the score up of these fools....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back