Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Like I said, we had plenty of worthless crap in our day too, hippies foremost among them. My kids are “X’er’s” but yeap, for the most part we raised kids badly. In my case, it was our children who raised their share of millinials.

By the way, you have not heard complaining until you heard ours parents talking about us — the kids they raised. Considering the fact that my dad blew up his one room county school house—accident without injuries— I doubt his dad was please with him either.

Lol I guess we are on the same page then. I think the internet allows the pussies/faqqits to have a bigger voice now then ever. I am a millenial and I see all these guys on Youtube/internet(representing my generation) acting like huge b!tches. If they tried that in my HS they would get their asses whipped.

Advertisement
No sir... its whatever long as mike jr commits here i guess. Personally im all in on tai. Think hes gonna be a monster but losing out on him whos a gaurentee and getting no one isnt acceptable.

Yep. But we offered a kid who Pho is clearly better than. Roman had his rankings in another thread and it looked just about right to me.

Advertisement
Like I said, we had plenty of worthless crap in our day too, hippies foremost among them. My kids are “X’er’s” but yeap, for the most part we raised kids badly. In my case, it was our children who raised their share of millinials.

By the way, you have not heard complaining until you heard ours parents talking about us — the kids they raised. Considering the fact that my dad blew up his one room county school house—accident without injuries— I doubt his dad was please with him either.

So.... everyone is soft?

Yep. But we offered a kid who Pho is clearly better than. Roman had his rankings in another thread and it looked just about right to me.
Personally i think tai is head and shoulders better than anyone we offered especially considering what we in particular need for our offense. I say this because in my eyes from a football stance mike jr has a ceiling that most would be ecstatic about of mike vick. I think we all agree mike vick was a tremendous football player & all time great electric playmaker... But youre a fool if you think he was even an average quarterback... in our spot with all the playmakers we have the last thing you want is a dude at qb who is limited in his abilities to get the ball to them in any way possible. Ill take the natural qb who can make plays opposed to the playmaker who is limited in his passing abilities... thats just my stance though maybe..

Advertisement
These are so bad. The speed limit one... and the slogan Do Something must be one of THE worst slogans I've ever seen. Almost We-fense like. Do something... that's all he could come up with... his slogans are Golden 2.0 for sure

No, really, these fantastic slogans are the LAST PIECE OF THE PUZZLE for F$U. I mean, I can't see why any coach in the country hasn't come up with this stuff previously. Slogans, yeah, that's it. All a team really needs is a very large, very constant reminder of one of those motivational posters, and an undefeated season is right around the corner.

That man is a genius...

174.jpg

If you read that article, taggart is basically doing the golden black jersey thing as well during practice.

These are so bad. The speed limit one... and the slogan Do Something must be one of THE worst slogans I've ever seen. Almost We-fense like. Do something... that's all he could come up with... his slogans are Golden 2.0 for sure

He doesn't seem to realize that losing is doing something.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was bored so I started watching this video on youtube about the holes first practice. Check out the 3:29 mark of the video. This dude had the offense and defense line up to shake hands at the end of practice like it was a pee wee baseball game. One eyed Willie is ten times more corny than fat Al.

Personally i think tai is head and shoulders better than anyone we offered especially considering what we in particular need for our offense. I say this because in my eyes from a football stance mike jr has a ceiling that most would be ecstatic about of mike vick. I think we all agree mike vick was a tremendous football player & all time great electric playmaker... But youre a fool if you think he was even an average quarterback... in our spot with all the playmakers we have the last thing you want is a dude at qb who is limited in his abilities to get the ball to them in any way possible. Ill take the natural qb who can make plays opposed to the playmaker who is limited in his passing abilities... thats just my stance though maybe..
247 has him headed to FSU, do you think they are the favorite right now to land Tai?

Last edited:

I think that's a very important point. I like a mobile QB. But with all our weapons, I want a mobile QB that only runs as a last resort.

Lol love it

Advertisement
Back