Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
He got 1 of 8 right. The only one he got was his last point.
I'll only award partial credit for that one. Their last two outings garnered W's, but I'd categorize them more in the "Proven Painful to Watch" category instead of the "Proven Success" category. Also, the 2 "blow-outs" against North Alabama (scoreboard and prospective NFL tibia) should be instructional to Ward in ways that are not helpful to their argument.

I could honestly see Norvell leaving after next season.

Say hypothetically they go 7-5 and he knows it’s just going down hill, he can strike while the iron is hot one season removed from going 13-1 and go somewhere he thinks he can get more recruiters and NIL.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

IMG_7138.jpeg

I don't know that it's possible given their depth chart vs UGA's. They're borderline fielding a scout team and I had UGA winning big before all the rats started jumping ship.
Weird **** happens, when one team
Over looks the other regardless of talent happens all the time ( not saying it’ll
Happen here )

Advertisement
Anyone have VIP and care to summarize what this *** guzzler said to try to rationalize the dumpster fire that they’re in the midst of?
I asked ChatGPT to summarize and asked it to assume the writer's state of mind when he wrote it:

The writer expresses frustration and disbelief over the unprecedented events on December 3rd involving Florida State football, calling the decision "corrupt, disgusting, and wrong." The central issue is "The Snub," where a committee seemingly prioritized national narratives over sportsmanship, leading to a series of unpredictable consequences. These include a potential half-billion-dollar lawsuit, player opt-outs, recruiting challenges, and a general atmosphere of toxicity. The writer desires to focus on the team's positive aspects but finds it challenging due to the overwhelming impact of "The Snub."

The article emphasizes the struggle for immediate validation to counteract the negative effects of the decision, outlining various setbacks and challenges faced by the program. The writer reflects on Coach Mike Norvell's admirable program-building efforts, expressing disappointment over the arbitrary cessation of rewards for resilience and effort. The short-term outlook involves a challenging game, player departures, and a hope for fans to avoid animosity. The long-term future remains uncertain, with the program in a "wait-and-see mode" to observe responses, shaping the roster, and determining if Norvell's guiding principles withstand unprecedented challenges.

Assumed writer's state of mind: Frustrated and disillusioned, the writer conveys a sense of injustice and difficulty comprehending recent events. There's a desire to focus on positives but an acknowledgment of the pervasive negative impact. The uncertainty about the program's short-term and long-term future contributes to a tone of frustration and disappointment.

Advertisement
Back