Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Advertisement
1703633794001.png

Ha! F^vk em!

They could have went two ways. They could have said, "we're gonna go and destroy Georgia and embarrass the decision makers" or you could do what's happening now. Unless you plan to never play a game of football again the, "they screwed us so we're not gonna try", attitude is not going to help them at all. Now they didn't make the playoffs and look like a complete and utter mess.

I think it speaks a lot to the culture Norvell has there. He needed to get these guys ready to play football.

Advertisement
They could have went two ways. They could have said, "we're gonna go and destroy Georgia and embarrass the decision makers" or you could do what's happening now. Unless you plan to never play a game of football again the, "they screwed us so we're not gonna try", attitude is not going to help them at all. Now they didn't make the playoffs and look like a complete and utter mess.

I think it speaks a lot to the culture Norvell has there. He needed to get these guys ready to play football.
They knew they were going to lose anyway and didn’t want to expose themselves. So at their peak and highest value they have to bolt before film shows they not that good. It’s smart on the transfer kids so they won’t get exposed against grown men

the drop off for them next year is going to be insane. poor high school recruiting + NIL issues + portal / draft = all downhill from here
Facts they are in big trouble especially with the way they closed on recruiting. It pretty much damaged their entire future and Norvell tenure. But he bough himself time and they will suck for a good while and he won’t get fired because of this season he had. Greatest thing to ever happen

Advertisement
We’ll see , I thought this year was going to be an 8/9 win year for them.
same. they overachieved this year for sure

but they are losing the vast majority of talent that led them to the 12-0 finish this year and they didn't supplement it enough in recruiting or the portal so far to offset

actually weird how little they've gone to the portal so far this offseason considering they are hemorrhaging players to the portal left and right

I don’t think there is enough quality this year to bounce back though. Not with what they lost. It’s the down side of portal roster building. It reminds me of Michigan St a few years ago
I can’t recall seeing a team fall as quickly as they have. They were 11-0, full steam ahead to the ACC Championship game. All of the sudden Travis gets injured, they look bad in back to back games, and they have an exodus from the team.

This is their first decent class under Mike. Rest were barely top 20. And they’ve recruited like **** in the trenches. They’re gonna be awful next year.

Advertisement
I can’t recall seeing a team fall as quickly as they have. They were 11-0, full steam ahead to the ACC Championship game. All of the sudden Travis gets injured, they look bad in back to back games, and they have an exodus from the team.

This is their first decent class under Mike. Rest were barely top 20. And they’ve recruited like **** in the trenches. They’re gonna be awful next year.

2nd to last sentence is the most important. Look at who they have recruited since 2021. So basically the kids who would be 4th year players next year. My god it is beyond awful.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back