Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

It’s literally impossible for Vanilla Ice to have ever sold out. Ever.

Just not possible.

I mean how can he be a sellout? It’s a serious question.

I don’t particularly have anything against him, but he’s a guy that got spectacularly lucky with a very popular novelty catchy choreographed four note beat (not his - under pressure) from 30 years ago that he’s milked into a d-list career doing whatever he gets offered and refurbing houses.

That’s not selling out. It’s just some lame shlub getting work. You don’t think it’s going to be more than just a little sad seeing him trying to pump up a bunch of balding gut bellied FSU fans with his lame shtick.

The whole thing is just cringeworthy. You just don’t want to look. I would honestly be embarrassed if I were a nole. The guy has got to be pushing 60 to be bouncing around on a stage.

The guy is trying to make a living. It's not like he's the Beatles.

Advertisement

So, he’s trying to make a living. Good for him. I don’t begrudge a man making his money. But in case you hadn’t noticed, this thread was set up for the express purpose of mocking the Semenholes and their ilk, so why don’t you lighten up, Francis.

That QB got ALOT of sugar in his tank from the looks of it.Should make it hard to throw a spiral with that pinky finger stuck straight out.

If there isn’t some were rd clause about wearing other schools gear. I would do the concert pull off that noles gear then IG and Snapchat a bunch of pro canes stuff.

Advertisement

Tf do you care? We aren't allowed to make fun of vanilla ice now?

No for real, if we shouldn't make fun of this guy and the fact that fsu thinks it'd be cool to have him play at their spring game, then what exactly can we make fun of? Like what's more worthy?

I'll eagerly await your 33rd post.

Anybody have access to this thread?

https://floridastate.247sports.com/Board/36/Contents/Trey-Sanders-116110435

Noles 247 site talking about Sanders. I bet there's a couple good posts in there about the new predictions.
They think it’s fake interest because it’s a “visit high” and came down for camps...no idea that 1) the family came 2) there was no camp for the first visit. Apparently he has a JUCO brother as well that they want to offer to get him.

Advertisement
I think his thoughts, and actions, on both Miami and FSU are telling at this point.

on FSU: "I haven't been there in a while man ... I mean it's close to home so I'll probably take a visit there this spring."

on Miami: "I'm very comfortable with Miami. Every time I'm there I have a great time.", not to mention bringing his family with him now.

doesn't visit the "close to home" school for over a year, but brings his family with him to Miami, where he's visited multiple times already this year. Still really early in the process, but hard not to see Miami as a favorite over FSU at the very least and possibly the overall favorite at this point IMO.

Advertisement
FSU fans are the biggest recruiting groupies in the country. They have always thought they are getting everyone and they don’t get that they are a second rate program right now.

They don’t understand yet that taggart has nothing to sell. Can anyone name a RB under him? A big win under him? Can he point to any elite offensive players he’s developed ? I know there’s Winky but does anyone say “woah, he developed winky?” He’s never coordinated an offense. He’s coached a total of FIVE YEARS at the P5 level—and 4 of those were as RB coach.

He will keep up some momentum until the season starts.

FSU fans are the biggest recruiting groupies in the country. They have always thought they are getting everyone and they don’t get that they are a second rate program right now.

They don’t understand yet that taggart has nothing to sell. Can anyone name a RB under him? A big win under him? Can he point to any elite offensive players he’s developed ? I know there’s Winky but does anyone say “woah, he developed winky?” He’s never coordinated an offense. He’s coached a total of FIVE YEARS at the P5 level—and 4 of those were as RB coach.

He will keep up some momentum until the season starts.

While this is a Noles hate thread, do you know Taggart's track record in regards to recruiting? That's mainly why he was hired; because he's **** of a recruiter. He allegedly drops bag$ as well. Big suit was the one who coordinated/called plays for that high-powered offense at USF from 2014-2016.

And its actually the opposite, they don't have much momentum right now which is a good thing for now.

While this is a Noles hate thread, do you know Taggart's track record in regards to recruiting? That's mainly why he was hired; because he's **** of a recruiter. He allegedly drops bag$ as well. Big suit was the one who coordinated/called plays for that high-powered offense at USF from 2014-2016.

And its actually the opposite, they don't have much momentum right now which is a good thing for now.

Willie Taggart has no actual track record when it comes to recruiting on a major stage. Pure speculation and media narrative that FSU fell for. And he didn’t even recruit all that much better compared to his predecessors at WKU and USF.

Advertisement
Willie Taggart has no actual track record when it comes to recruiting on a major stage. Pure speculation and media narrative that FSU fell for. And he didn’t even recruit all that much better compared to his predecessors at WKU and USF.

Agreed but he kicked our *** with Chatman. And kept Samuels and got meadows and the LB to commit. We wanted all those guys. He held serve with 2 and beat us for 2.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back