Tears Nole Tears (“Offcial”)

Agreed but he kicked our *** with Chatman. And kept Samuels and got meadows and the LB to commit. We wanted all those guys. He held serve with 2 and best us for 2.

Y'all are not paying attention. It's a few Noles in this thread. You guys are too busy yapping to notice. This guy posts that F@ggert kept two guys and beat us for a recruit we recruited all of two weeks. Classic Nole s#it. Make a low key save face post and hope they don't notice.

Advertisement
Agreed but he kicked our *** with Chatman. And kept Samuels and got meadows and the LB to commit. We wanted all those guys. He held serve with 2 and best us for 2.
You would think a Nole would be able to at least name all the players they “stole” from us

Advertisement
I am happy slick willy is up there because he is not a good coach. He is a decent recruiter and corny as **** too but he did beat us for Chatman which a lot of people on this board thought we would get. I agree the LB wasn't a priority but we would have taken him even though people were saying he wouldn't qualify.

Y'all are not paying attention. It's a few Noles in this thread. You guys are too busy yapping to notice. This guy posts that F@ggert kept two guys and beat us for a recruit we recruited all of two weeks. Classic Nole s#it. Make a low key save face post and hope they don't notice.

I was just stating that he did beat us for Chatman and kept Samuels and Meadows so that makes me a nole? This coming from the guy thats been on the board for 2 years, you have a better chance of being a nole than I am. I was a season ticket holder for 10 years until I moved to NC. Nole? GTFOH.

Advertisement
I was just stating that he did beat us for Chatman and kept Samuels and Meadows so that makes me a nole? This coming from the guy thats been on the board for 2 years, you have a better chance of being a nole than I am. I was a season ticket holder for 10 years until I moved to NC. Nole? GTFOH.

You... Mr Season ticket holder, are on a Nole Tears thread making corrections in support of the Noles. Wrong thread. F#ck your Noles. You should have your tickets revoked for this. Let Hurricanes **** on these punks in peace. You can join the Nole board and talk about Chatman.

I am happy slick willy is up there because he is not a good coach. He is a decent recruiter and corny as **** too but he did beat us for Chatman which a lot of people on this board thought we would get. I agree the LB wasn't a priority but we would have taken him even though people were saying he wouldn't qualify.

We slowplayed the **** outta Chatman. We showed interest in the 11th hour. You think he don't think he didn't see the writing on the wall? You need to calm down with that Nole biased BS.

Willies corny ways will be an issue once they take a few Ls. Regardless of approach, any coach’s Schtick gets old once adversity hits.

You’ll see it at Alabama too if they have a rough season or 3.

Advertisement
The truth is the truth people dont like it man......we went head to head for those guys and he beat us with two its true i dont see why everyones gettin hurt by it. Taggert is suppose to be a beast of a recruiter thats what they say **** he had Oregon in the top ten and theynever recruit that well. I think he had them at 6 before he left

Is he lame af yea but facts r favts.....dude is cringy as **** but they hited him for a reason.

The truth is the truth people dont like it man......we went head to head for those guys and he beat us with two its true i dont see why everyones gettin hurt by it. Taggert is suppose to be a beast of a recruiter thats what they say **** he had Oregon in the top ten and theynever recruit that well. I think he had them at 6 before he left

Is he lame af yea but facts r favts.....dude is cringy as **** but they hited him for a reason.

That's all true. Another thing that's true is that this thread is about bashing the noles, so anything that isn't bashing the noles belongs on a different thread.

Advertisement
That's all true. Another thing that's true is that this thread is about bashing the noles, so anything that isn't bashing the noles belongs on a different thread.

Last thing I want to read in a "Nole Tears" thread is how Wack-*** Willie beat us out on the recruiting trail.

It’s literally impossible for Vanilla Ice to have ever sold out. Ever.

Just not possible.

I mean how can he be a sellout? It’s a serious question.

I don’t particularly have anything against him, but he’s a guy that got spectacularly lucky with a very popular novelty catchy choreographed four note beat (not his - under pressure) from 30 years ago that he’s milked into a d-list career doing whatever he gets offered and refurbing houses.

That’s not selling out. It’s just some lame shlub getting work. You don’t think it’s going to be more than just a little sad seeing him trying to pump up a bunch of balding gut bellied FSU fans with his lame shtick.

The whole thing is just cringeworthy. You just don’t want to look. I would honestly be embarrassed if I were a nole. The guy has got to be pushing 60 to be bouncing around on a stage.

People are hatin because he is a Canes fan.

Advertisement
Back