Tears Nole Fan lashing out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ironic that these undeserving bums got the Boise St treatment eh? You played no one this year and the crowing jewel of your "resume" was an early season win over a THREE LOSS LSU TEAM. You know who REALLY deserves to be ****ed off right now? The defending champs who have lost something like 1 game in their last 29 and won't get the chance to defend their title.

I don't even care about the "Undefeated Power 5 " narrative that some dum dums in our own fanbase think somehow could impact Miami down the road. The format changes to 12 teams next year and there is a HUGE difference between talking about 4 versus 5, as opposed to 12 versus 13. Team 13 most probably doesn't have a realistic chance of winning the natty in a given year anyways. If anyone ever deserved to get F'ed in the FINAL year of the FOUR team format....it's the team that got unjustly sent to the natty over us in 2000.

Cry me a river. Now you BEGIN to understand the pain Cane fans had to deal with in regards to NCAA and referee shenanigans. We had one natty appearance blatantly taken from us (2000). Another natty stolen in game (Ohio State) and been put on probation TWICE for things that FSU and every other college team in the country has been guilty of.

So it doesn't have to be right now....but when you get a chance, go F yourself noley.
Goat post all facts

Add in Patrick Payton hitting the portal and LOL FSU just keeps on taking L's

When you look at the totality of this meltdown, I kind of feel for Nole fans at this point.
*First Travis goes down.
*His injury sinks their playoff hopes despite a ridiculous effort by their defense.
*Committee says you guys stink without Travis, enjoy playing UGA as a consolation.
*Every NFL eligible player is declaring
*Now the portal defections

Seriously you gotta feel bad for their fans.

JK AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAANANAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

images

HoR8-k.gif

Advertisement

Off the top of my head...

1. Life is not fair.

2. Money rules the world.

3. Karma will always find you. It may take 20+ years, but karma will find you.

4. Irony. Like the fan of a team sporting a native American tribe as a mascot complaining about their team's exclusion from the playoffs as un-American.

5. Being a fan of any team is a labor of love. But being an FSU fan is an exercise in stupidity.

1. Life is not fair.

4. Irony. Like the fan of a team sporting a native American tribe as a mascot complaining about their team's exclusion from the playoffs as un-American.

5. Being a fan of any team is a labor of love. But being an FSU fan is an exercise in stupidity.
Yes of course. But she is ******* hot as **** so she can get away with saying the dumbest **** all the time. Look how happy her big dopey husband looks. He’s mastered the art of ignoring her stupidity and saying, “yes honey, great point honey”

When you said upside chop chop , for some reason my mind went to a dark, dark place. Can we swing our legs back and forth and moan, "Ohhh oh ohhh... Ohhh oh ohh!", as if in severe pain? You know, to pay homage to their wounded warrior?
Can arguably feel for the disrespect to ACC and maybe the well-performing FSU players. But their fans, as usual, POS MFs... deserve this blight and much more, upside down. chop-chop.

Advertisement
It all comes back to Norvell being the reason the noles are not in. CUSA coach getting CUSA treatment.

You think Bowden doesn’t get in? Jimbo? Even Deion? Keep that dweeb there forever cuz we now know the rest of the NCAA sees him as an irrelevant clown.

Advertisement

1. Life is not fair.

Unconquered..... or so they thought....

Hey, @fsugotsnubbed2023 we've unbanned you and we know you're still around. You're at a crossroads here. You can engage with us in a mutually respectful way or you can just continue to lurk and end up banned.

We have members from other fanbases who are valued posters and can take a little abuse from time to time. We've also had more than a few who just can't adapt. This is your opportunity to let us know what you want your future here to look like.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Screenshot_20231207_192127_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Advertisement
Back