Tears Nole Fan lashing out

Advertisement
It's so funny that y'all talk shi* about fsu after going 7-5 when's the last time Miami went underfeated in the regular season I'll wait. Fsu has done it 3 times in the last ten years. Miami is a dead program has been the last 20 years
At least you found something to console yourself while Georgia does unthinkingable things to the corpse of Norvell's mercenary roster.

It's so funny that y'all talk shi* about fsu after going 7-5 when's the last time Miami went underfeated in the regular season I'll wait. Fsu has done it 3 times in the last ten years. Miami is a dead program has been the last 20 years

You’re getting *** raped in the bowl game and then next season, pussyboy.

Shut the **** up and get back in your trailer and make more meth. Your sister has to take care of your babies, so go make that meth money, ****stick.

1701730170389.gif

@fsugotsnubbed2023

Last edited:
Advertisement
lol all that hard work and you still don’t get to go to the playoffs

Advertisement
Advertisement
Those 3 National Titles are cute……..now **** off.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back