Nolan in his feelings.

OK, hang on a second:

(1) His issue is that Richt recruited more Florida players than Georgia players during his UGA tenure, yet this kid -- a Georgia native who grew up in Savannah -- currently plays high school ball in Florida. Pretty hypocritical.

(2) Richt has been pretty open about the fact that Clemson just out-hustled him for DWatson, but there's NEVER been any indication that he either told or didn't view Deshaun as a QB. And, if memory serves me correctly, Watson has had good things to say about Richt but just fell in love with Clemson. It happens.

(3) His statement about recruiting FL kids more than GA kids is just flat out wrong. A list of Richt's UGA classes, starting with his last full group at UGA:

2015: 3 FL signees, 15 GA signees
2014: 5 FL signees, 11 GA (the same year that has Nolan's panties in a wad)
2013: 5 FL signees, 18 from GA.
2012: 3 FL signees, 11 GA.
2011: 3 FL signees, 19 GA.
2010: 4 FL signees, 14 GA.
2009: 4 FL signees, 10 GA.
2008: 3 FL signees, 16 GA.
2007: 0 FL signees, 16 GA.
2006: 5 FL signees, 15 GA.

Get a clue, kid.

Not to mention Watson committed to Clemson in 2012...two years before he actually enrolled at the school. Not like he was a signing day loss and to think this kid is either saying Richt told Watson pre-commitment (when he was a soph/jr) that he could not play QB or post-commitment (as part of a flip strategy) that the kid can't play QB....

Advertisement
Snowflakes regurgitating fake news as truth..... what a world we live in

So Mark Richt told Deshaun Watson that he’d never be a quarterback, that he’s not good enough.

Ok, got it. Thanks for the news update, kid.

Possible translation: CMR's bags vs. Clem$on'$ bags told Deshaun Watson that Richt didn't think Watson was good enough?

How about the ******* "reporter" post some actual facts or quotes from Richt about this ****??? Richt's recruiting battles with Dabo have been well covered in the media and have been commented on by both men. I'll never forget the treadmill story (was that Gurley?). Georgia obviously would have wanted Watson. It's not like this was some under the radar kid that most schools were telling to play safety or something. Dude was the consensus #1 DT-QB in the country and a consensus top 50 overall player. This is just a patently ridiculous thing for this Urk to say, but what drives me the most insane is not the kid, it's the ******* lazy south florida media not challenging outright lies that are stated as fact.

Facts and for the record Watson even posted that for uga ocoordinator mike bobo didnt want him and he committed early to clemson like 2 years before he signed. Uga did try to recruit shortly after that

Advertisement

Facts and for the record Watson even posted that for uga ocoordinator mike bobo didnt want him and he committed early to clemson like 2 years before he signed. Uga did try to recruit shortly after that

If "didn't want him" is really "didn't think he was a fit for the system," then what this kid was saying was still 100% untruthful. And even though Watson should have been a fit any where, I kind of get where Bobo was coming from - he ran a pro-style, under center offense, while Clemson runs up-tempo power spread (which is perfect for a guy like DeShaun).

OK, hang on a second:

(1) His issue is that Richt recruited more Florida players than Georgia players during his UGA tenure, yet this kid -- a Georgia native who grew up in Savannah -- currently plays high school ball in Florida. Pretty hypocritical.

(2) Richt has been pretty open about the fact that Clemson just out-hustled him for DWatson, but there's NEVER been any indication that he either told or didn't view Deshaun as a QB. And, if memory serves me correctly, Watson has had good things to say about Richt but just fell in love with Clemson. It happens.

(3) His statement about recruiting FL kids more than GA kids is just flat out wrong. A list of Richt's UGA classes, starting with his last full group at UGA:

Get a clue, kid.
Where have you been lately? Facts and what you see does not matter. Has he not seen who herbert is recruiting hardest? Florida and Florida Boys.

Advertisement
If "didn't want him" is really "didn't think he was a fit for the system," then what this kid was saying was still 100% untruthful. And even though Watson should have been a fit any where, I kind of get where Bobo was coming from - he ran a pro-style, under center offense, while Clemson runs up-tempo power spread (which is perfect for a guy like DeShaun).

now trying to retract a little????

Lol very funny that a quarterback from the state of Georgia could be starting for the U when they are back to total prominence.

So Mark Richt told Deshaun Watson that he’d never be a quarterback, that he’s not good enough.

Ok, got it. Thanks for the news update, kid.

Possible translation: CMR's bags vs. Clem$on'$ bags told Deshaun Watson that Richt didn't think Watson was good enough?

How about the ******* "reporter" post some actual facts or quotes from Richt about this ****??? Richt's recruiting battles with Dabo have been well covered in the media and have been commented on by both men. I'll never forget the treadmill story (was that Gurley?). Georgia obviously would have wanted Watson. It's not like this was some under the radar kid that most schools were telling to play safety or something. Dude was the consensus #1 DT-QB in the country and a consensus top 50 overall player. This is just a patently ridiculous thing for this Urk to say, but what drives me the most insane is not the kid, it's the ******* lazy south florida media not challenging outright lies that are stated as fact.

I've heard the treadmill story referenced - what exactly happened there??

Advertisement
Bizarre hatchet job. Hope the guy sucks in college.

I had to read it three times before I realized that was the whole thing. What was even the point of this?

that's not even mentioning the fsu season preview shoved in the middle of it.

Kirby learned from Saban, we all know that fat ****** is negative recruiting against Richt

So he doesn't like Richt because he didn't recruit someone who graduated 5 years before him? Yeah, makes perfect sense.

This kid will get ate up in nothing flat if he's so soft shouldered about something as trivial as this.

Advertisement
Rooting against the mid tier state school that hasnt won a title in 38 years is a lot of fun.

20180725_213146.jpg

Screenshot_20180725-212955_Samsung Internet.jpg

Kid has gone where no one should, “he’s gone full wetard”. Looks like an inbred banjo player. Surprised IMG would let in such a mental midget.

OK, hang on a second:

Get a clue, kid.

I was bored and broke out the numbers. In his 15yrs at Georgia 63% of Richts classes are from the state of Ga., Kirby is 59%. 10% of Richts classes are from Florida, and Kirby 13%.

Both the Herald , Dillweed and Smith are idiots. Three amigos

Advertisement
Back