Nolan in his feelings.

Cookie917

Recruit
UGA commit is the No. 2 recruit in the nation and he’s no fan of former coach Mark Richt

So six years ago when Watson committed Nolan was roughly 12 but he knows what Richt said to Watson? And good news is if Richt only recruited Fl players glad he is at a Fl school.

I hope smart loads up on some of these elite premadonna types and watches his locker room fall apart.

Also funny this is an article out of Bradenton where smith plays yet the Miami herald copied and pasted it to its college sports blog.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid seems obsessed with trying to bring down Richt over a Watson comments supposedly? He’s a nut case waiting to go off the deep end, I hope he does nothing in college and ends up having to go the UDFA route....lil prick

Yea im supposed to believe he told watson hes never gonna be a qb from this bum yet we have rolled with malik for what will be 2 years? yea good job, good effort pal

Kid seems obsessed with trying to bring down Richt over a Watson comments supposedly? He’s a nut case waiting to go off the deep end, I hope he does nothing in college and ends up having to go the UDFA route....lil prick
Crazy thing is it isn’t just this, this guy has BEEN trying to bash richt over various things

Advertisement
It takes a special kind of ******* to dislike Mark Richt. And to be 17 and think that you have the right to badmouth any head coach publicly is kind of insane. Parents didn’t raise him right. I’ll remember this name though. Can’t wait to watch him dealing with his personal demons on Last Chance U in a couple years. Should be quite a season with Gemon Eaford, Derrick Hunter, and Dontae Lucas all co-starring as well.

Advertisement
OK, hang on a second:

(1) His issue is that Richt recruited more Florida players than Georgia players during his UGA tenure, yet this kid -- a Georgia native who grew up in Savannah -- currently plays high school ball in Florida. Pretty hypocritical.

(2) Richt has been pretty open about the fact that Clemson just out-hustled him for DWatson, but there's NEVER been any indication that he either told or didn't view Deshaun as a QB. And, if memory serves me correctly, Watson has had good things to say about Richt but just fell in love with Clemson. It happens.

(3) His statement about recruiting FL kids more than GA kids is just flat out wrong. A list of Richt's UGA classes, starting with his last full group at UGA:

2015: 3 FL signees, 15 GA signees
2014: 5 FL signees, 11 GA (the same year that has Nolan's panties in a wad)
2013: 5 FL signees, 18 from GA.
2012: 3 FL signees, 11 GA.
2011: 3 FL signees, 19 GA.
2010: 4 FL signees, 14 GA.
2009: 4 FL signees, 10 GA.
2008: 3 FL signees, 16 GA.
2007: 0 FL signees, 16 GA.
2006: 5 FL signees, 15 GA.

Get a clue, kid.

It takes a special kind of ******* to dislike Mark Richt. And to be 17 and think that you have the right to badmouth any head coach publicly is kind of insane. Parents didn’t raise him right. I’ll remember this name though. Can’t wait to watch him dealing with his personal demons on Last Chance U in a couple years. Should be quite a season with Gemon Eaford, Derrick Hunter, and Dontae Lucas all co-starring as well.
Dying lmao

Advertisement
Back