Nobody Wants To Be Charlie Strong's OC

Advertisement
One more bowl less season or 6-6 and i think its adios Charlie....

kinda like coaches probably wouldn't have come here last season if Golden made changes...

Advertisement
He made his own bed when he publicly lynched his last OC 2 games into the season. Everyone knows he'll publicly hang you out to dry if **** goes south. So he wound up with Art Briles' video coordinator a year removed.

Advertisement
College Sports: Sherrington: Charlie Strong's disastrous QB situation gets worse as TCU coach turns down Longhorns | SportsDay

It might be time to reach out to James Coley for Chuckie Weak. When the non-playcalling "co-OC" at TCU is turning you and guaranteed money down to come to freakin' Austin then you have issues.

No Tad, No....So Fla ties, bro. Strong and Coley together, now you know we in trouble! TX would be Miami SW. We can't allow that to happen. What would we do w/ that combination of power??? (Says the Scrong fan club who were advocating him for this job)

Advertisement
College Sports: Sherrington: Charlie Strong's disastrous QB situation gets worse as TCU coach turns down Longhorns | SportsDay

It might be time to reach out to James Coley for Chuckie Weak. When the non-playcalling "co-OC" at TCU is turning you and guaranteed money down to come to freakin' Austin then you have issues.

No Tad, No....So Fla ties, bro. Strong and Coley together, now you know we in trouble! TX would be Miami SW. We can't allow that to happen. What would we do w/ that combination of power??? (Says the Scrong fan club who were advocating him for this job)

The only appropriate response would be to immediately cry over having not hired Cristobal to counter that force.

He made his own bed when he publicly lynched his last OC 2 games into the season. Everyone knows he'll publicly hang you out to dry if **** goes south. So he wound up with Art Briles' video coordinator a year removed.

Yep, he did Mike Sanford dirty at UL. Then did the same to Shawn Watson (the guy who replaced Sanford) at UT.

Advertisement

Yep, he did Mike Sanford dirty at UL. Then did the same to Shawn Watson (the guy who replaced Sanford) at UT.

It's one thing to demote a guy, but that maggot held a press conference to tell the world he was taking playcalling away from Watson. It was unnecessary.

The only appropriate response would be to immediately cry over having not hired Cristobal to counter that force.

true....

One more bowl less season or 6-6 and i think its adios Charlie....

kinda like coaches probably wouldn't have come here last season if Golden made changes...

Herman just staying in Houston waiting for Strong or Sumlin to get canned.

Yep...I totally agree with this guy.

he just got another big time commit today he might be Houston's Schnellenberger

I tried to tell people Herman wasn't an "automatic jump" from Houston, and that he might really believe he can turn them into the "new Miami", or (at least) the Beast of the Group of 5".

And he can wait for Texas or aTm ... Or, just build Houston past the other programs.

I mean, how long ago was it that Baylor was garbage program? Now, Brile has them in the conversation every year ...

Same issue Golden and Randy had.......talented coaches don't want to work under guys who are stinking up the joint.

I'm sure someone will blame this on "fit" and "mean boosters" though.

Advertisement
Back