Noah Cain

MIAMICANES15

Redshirt Freshman
Just saw Miami got 2 crystal balls for Noah Cain. Only reason i looked was bc of a pro-cane tweet, and I was pleasantly surprised. Would be crazy to have Lingard, Wright and Cain in the backfield. That's 3 5 star RBs in 2 years. Obviously a while away but still promising.

Advertisement
Don't forget about Davis. The more I watch his highlights the more I like him over lingard.

Don't forget about Davis. The more I watch his highlights the more I like him over lingard.

It don't always have to be an either or situation... they both are committed to Miami chill with that... lingard is an elite running back and cam davis is very good too

Him hashtagging "the rebirth" shows that he is a student of UM football! We are about to f#*k college football up!

The savages have just been waiting to see a UM staff and administration sincerely commit to running football again. It began with the firing of an incompetent coach, then the hiring of a capable coaching staff that brings something to the table to benefit the athletes who want to be Canes. Then these kids intelligently waited again to see how our new coaches actually schemed and whether they are truly coaching aggressive and passionate Cane culture and style of play. What we are seeing is the response to Us finally accepting who we are...the original home of all savage beastmasters.

The recruits have just been waiting. Thanks Coach Richt and staff!

Advertisement

It don't always have to be an either or situation... they both are committed to Miami chill with that... lingard is an elite running back and cam davis is very good too

Brock has become the voice of reason on CIS.

Advertisement
Brock I don't have to chill with nothing that was my opinion I think Davis is a better all around running back then lingard I never really got the hype with that kid.

Brock I don't have to chill with nothing that was my opinion I think Davis is a better all around running back then lingard I never really got the hype with that kid.

You are talking trash about our top recruit that's recruiting hard for the canes. You sound more like a troll than a cane fan tbh

Advertisement
Brock I probably been on this board as long as you bra don't ever question My loyalty to the U. Lingard is a good back but he ant special.

Advertisement
Are you guys f**king blind nothing about this kid screams MIAMI HURRICANES FOOTBALL

Wait...aren't you the same guy who don't want blades here also??....and admin still allows you to post here?.... They finally sent the hippo dude back to the zoo,...got a feeling you ain't far behind!!

Are you guys f**king blind nothing about this kid screams MIAMI HURRICANES FOOTBALL

Wait...aren't you the same guy who don't want blades here also??....and admin still allows you to post here?.... They finally sent the hippo dude back to the zoo,...got a feeling you ain't far behind!!

Might have been the woat post on this site when he said that lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back