Noah Cain

Are you guys f**king blind nothing about this kid screams MIAMI HURRICANES FOOTBALL

Hey ole Mikey boy!! Check this out!! Your profile says you have been upvoted 72 times,.. While being downvoted 723!! (No folks,.. That's not a typo) why don't you do us all a favor,....STFU!!!! Your opinion obviously isn't one of any interest to a hurricane fan forum!!

Last edited:
Advertisement
STOP DRINKING Oicu812 BECAUSE I DONT KNOW WHAT THE **** you saying.

Since you obviously mathematically challenged,.. I'm saying over 90% of your comments have been viewed negativity by the collective fanbase! Did you get it that time??

Him hashtagging "the rebirth" shows that he is a student of UM football! We are about to f#*k college football up!

The savages have just been waiting to see a UM staff and administration sincerely commit to running football again. It began with the firing of an incompetent coach, then the hiring of a capable coaching staff that brings something to the table to benefit the athletes who want to be Canes. Then these kids intelligently waited again to see how our new coaches actually schemed and whether they are truly coaching aggressive and passionate Cane culture and style of play. What we are seeing is the response to Us finally accepting who we are...the original home of all savage beastmasters.

The recruits have just been waiting. Thanks Coach Richt and staff!

Maybe, maybe not Harriet. We will see what transpires. Need to make sure these recruits commit and actually sign.

Advertisement
Are you guys f**king blind nothing about this kid screams MIAMI HURRICANES FOOTBALL

Wait...aren't you the same guy who don't want blades here also??....and admin still allows you to post here?.... They finally sent the hippo dude back to the zoo,...got a feeling you ain't far behind!!

Jeez...Chill. He might be right. I hope we don't get Pope or Hightower or any of those other guys. So easy to find the 4 and 5 stars. Now it takes some work to find the two star who can play like the five star. Let's go get some lumbering coal shovelers from New Jersey...How about some 350 lb DT with swinging low manboobs and 190 lb BP. Give me a 5 flat 170 lb. scatback. A noodle arm QB who puts up floaters like weather balloons. DEs who can cover the slot guy.

Brock I don't have to chill with nothing that was my opinion I think Davis is a better all around running back then lingard I never really got the hype with that kid.

1200x675

Advertisement
Him hashtagging "the rebirth" shows that he is a student of UM football! We are about to f#*k college football up!

The savages have just been waiting to see a UM staff and administration sincerely commit to running football again. It began with the firing of an incompetent coach, then the hiring of a capable coaching staff that brings something to the table to benefit the athletes who want to be Canes. Then these kids intelligently waited again to see how our new coaches actually schemed and whether they are truly coaching aggressive and passionate Cane culture and style of play. What we are seeing is the response to Us finally accepting who we are...the original home of all savage beastmasters.

The recruits have just been waiting. Thanks Coach Richt and staff!

Don't forget D Shshamu leaving as well, giving us a school president who wants to see the FB program succeed as well.

Advertisement
Win and they will come.
Thats the key. Following recruiting since 08 I've seen kids get hype every year for us to stumble through the season and see kids jump off the bandwagon. Lets see how Richt second season goes first. New QB but i think we could have a Michigan type year.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

Yea, I thought to include the resignation of Shalala the Troll, but was already too sleepy lol. The loss of her presence is a major key to our resurgence. I hope The U Part 3 and Billy Corben include her, and are currently taping.

Advertisement

Hey ole Mikey boy!! Check this out!! Your profile says you have been upvoted 72 times,.. While being downvoted 723!! (No folks,.. That's not a typo) why don't you do us all a favor,....STFU!!!! Your opinion obviously isn't one of any interest to a hurricane fan forum!!

To be fair, those 723 downvotes are probably from pook187...

Wait...aren't you the same guy who don't want blades here also??....and admin still allows you to post here?.... They finally sent the hippo dude back to the zoo,...got a feeling you ain't far behind!!

Might have been the woat post on this site when he said that lol

No, you defending Golden takes the cake.

Win and they will come.
Thats the key. Following recruiting since 08 I've seen kids get hype every year for us to stumble through the season and see kids jump off the bandwagon. Lets see how Richt second season goes first. New QB but i think we could have a Michigan type year.

Sent from my LGLS676 using Tapatalk

No thanks on that.

IIRC, they lost 3 of their final 4 games and lost their only real big games...

Kid seems to be all about Texas right now. If he makes an early commit, I'm guessing it will be there.

Advertisement
Back