Noah Cain

Kid seems to be all about Texas right now. If he makes an early commit, I'm guessing it will be there.

Funny that any recent post I've seen of yours are just arguing and saying our targets will end up elsewhere. Nice troll

Advertisement
Kid seems to be all about Texas right now. If he makes an early commit, I'm guessing it will be there.

Funny that any recent post I've seen of yours are just arguing and saying our targets will end up elsewhere. Nice troll

He swears he isn't a troll. Even posted a donation receipt although it could be anybody's. 80% or more of his posts however are trollish posts. In almost every thread he's saying somebody is flipping, or somebody is all about another school. Troll or not, that band is starting to play.

There's my boy Schleprock1968 bringing the gloom. You went too far this time digging up an old Noah Cain thread to **** on UM. Must feel the walls closing in on his troll game and is going to go out in a blaze of glory.

There's my boy Schleprock1968 bringing the gloom. You went too far this time digging up an old Noah Cain thread to **** on UM. Must feel the walls closing in on his troll game and is going to go out in a blaze of glory.

He produced donation receipts. Like I said, He can resolve that he's a Cane by emailing the donation receipts to Dmoney who can verify that the name on the receipts matches the name on the CIS account. Smokey already has his information and that would remain confidential. If that happens, and he's proved to be a Cane, then he'll be cleared of allegiances to another school. That said, he'll be put on porster status for the mass-negativity.

Last edited:
Advertisement

He produced donation receipts. Like I said, He can resolve that he's a Cane by emailing the donation receipts to Dmoney who can verify that the name on the receipts matches the name on the CIS account. If that happens, and he's proved to be a Cane, then he'll still be put at porster status for the mass-negativity.

My name isn't on my CIS account and I'm not emailing personal information to somebody I don't know. The screen shot of my Hurricane Club account is sufficient to prove I'm not a troll.

He produced donation receipts. Like I said, He can resolve that he's a Cane by emailing the donation receipts to Dmoney who can verify that the name on the receipts matches the name on the CIS account. Smokey already has his information and that would remain confidential. If that happens, and he's proved to be a Cane, then he'll be cleared of allegiances to another school. That said, he'll be put on porster status for the mass-negativity.

I say *** him where he breaths

Advertisement
Advertisement

We just keep getting catfished by these rival posters. Nobody would both (a) pay money to UM and (b) be so negative about UM...if they actually loved UM athletics.

Y'all spineless. Cain is enjoying the process and throwing out pro UT, GA, Mia, and a laundry list of other schools. This won't be resolved anytime soon, and you shouldn't follow recruiting if you're stressing over a kid who can't even enroll this class. And the OSU1968 guy is a troll, why are you taking anything he says seriously??

Advertisement
Y'all spineless. Cain is enjoying the process and throwing out pro UT, GA, Mia, and a laundry list of other schools. This won't be resolved anytime soon, and you shouldn't follow recruiting if you're stressing over a kid who can't even enroll this class. And the OSU1968 guy is a troll, why are you taking anything he says seriously??

LMAO at OSU1968

Advertisement
Back