No Words That Express

Advertisement
Papa Shaq, how's your son feeling? **** of a game for all the fresh. How was your experience at the stadium?

Papa Shaq, how's your son feeling? **** of a game for all the fresh. How was your experience at the stadium?

Shaq is feeling good ... had breakfast with him this morning ... Told me of all the plays he missed ... but feels pretty good with his performance overall. I thought he played a very good game. Was a good warm up... think next week will be a better test and then App State should be the first significant test. My experience was awesome had a great time tailgating with the Family and Friends... still haven't met any CIS members while tailgating... got to see Shaq on his first Cane Walk... and then to see him come through The Smoke... I was overwhelmed. My wife was a nervous wreck but after a couple of plays she was fine. All in All could not have asked for a better day and the new stadium is awesome...

Shaq is feeling good ... had breakfast with him this morning ... Told me of all the plays he missed ... but feels pretty good with his performance overall. I thought he played a very good game. Was a good warm up... think next week will be a better test and then App State should be the first significant test. My experience was awesome had a great time tailgating with the Family and Friends... still haven't met any CIS members while tailgating... got to see Shaq on his first Cane Walk... and then to see him come through The Smoke... I was overwhelmed. My wife was a nervous wreck but after a couple of plays she was fine. All in All could not have asked for a better day and the new stadium is awesome...

Come on by the tailgate next week!

Just think, opening game of his true freshman year --- probably the worse game of his career and it was really really good. Bight is the future, God willing.

Advertisement

Funny you say that about your wife because I sat behind Shaq's sister at the game and she was making fun of Shaq's mom the whole game. I could tell she was very nervous.

I don't know what else to say other than to have him competely 100% focused on nothing but U football

he's a super star in the making, his biggest problem will be distractions aka women and drugs

if you can get "that can all wait" through his head so he's nothing but 24/7 canes football.. your boy is gonna be a very rich man one day

Advertisement

Pretty sure this would be me and my wife if our son was out there:

01-aly-raisman.gif

Congrats to both of you. One game at a time. Enjoy them all. Can't wait to watch him and the other 2016 kids progress.

Aside from leading the team in tackles - he was the first to guess Footloose on guess that movie. Brad, dirty dancing, really?

Advertisement
Back