No UFR This Week...

Advertisement
Need a mental break.

I'll sum it up quickly: more breakdowns in execution, more dropped interceptions, more leaving the edge of the defense exposed, more LB's lost in coverage.

Hope everyone takes a break from Miami sports for a few days and recharges.
Take your break. It must be miserable doing these reviews. In the mean time, culo.

1633365811081.gif

Advertisement
Thanks man. Yeah that’s what I was hoping to hear and the way it seemed

I know we are in a scorched earth mode but would be curious how he got better thorough out the game on a deeper level than I could see from the box score
They also didnt set him up for success early, it was run up middle for minimal gain, run up middle for minimal gain, pass in obvious passing situation. No early passes, no bubbles, nothing easy that you know he is comfortable with from practice, nothing to get him in a rhythm..

They did open it up in 2nd half but I guess this is what happens when you cant get your backups any reps for last couple years because you never blow out opponents..

They also didnt set him up for success early, it was run up middle for minimal gain, run up middle for minimal gain, pass in obvious passing situation. No early passes, no bubbles, nothing easy that you know he is comfortable with from practice, nothing to get him in a rhythm..

They did open it up in 2nd half but I guess this is what happens when you cant get your backups any reps for last couple years because you never blow out opponents..
Appreciate the insights my man

I spent a split second on Thursday trying to figure out how to catch the game during some traveling and then was like “**** it”

Bummer really to be at that point

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back