No UFR This Week...

Lance Roffers

Junior
Need a mental break.

I'll sum it up quickly: more breakdowns in execution, more dropped interceptions, more leaving the edge of the defense exposed, more LB's lost in coverage.

Hope everyone takes a break from Miami sports for a few days and recharges.

Advertisement
Need a mental break.

I'll sum it up quickly: more breakdowns in execution, more dropped interceptions, more leaving the edge of the defense exposed, more LB's lost in coverage.

Manny broke Lance

Wayne Knight Laughing GIF

Need a mental break.

Should’ve gave a heads up man and I would’ve done it for you lol. I was breaking down some tape of a HS team we are playing in a couple weeks and the discipline they play with in regards to their assignments compared to what Miami has shown this year is night and day.

I don’t necessarily think Diaz has a schematic issue, although there are some holes, but more of an ability to teach the scheme and get the guys to play it right. Either way this D is in a real bad spot that isn’t going to get much better this year.

Need a mental break.

Thanks Lance. I’ll summarize your summary:

Mistake on offense (not pictured)

Mistake on defense (not pictured)

Mistake on special teams (not pictured)

Take that break that you deserve Lance. I'll help you and Inday by adding some nice fake gifs

*insert gif of easy missed tackle* (this about 5 times)*
*insert gif of run up the middle for 2 yards on 3rd and long*
*insert gif of DB dropping an easy interception*
*Insert gif of practice squad players dancing and celebrating when we're getting our asses handed to us*

Advertisement
I know the dropped interceptions epidemic (yeah its been that many) has to keep Ed Reed up at night. Unbelievable how many momentum changing interceptions we have dropped this year.

I don’t blame you @Lance Roffers

I did not get a chance to see the game but I already feel like I saw the game

Is there any quick play breakdowns of TVD you can do? I’m curious how he was seeing things

I don’t blame you @Lance Roffers

I did not get a chance to see the game but I already feel like I saw the game

Is there any quick play breakdowns of TVD you can do? I’m curious how he was seeing things
He was staring down everything early. Settled in and looked way better late 3rd and 4th. Need to rewatch snd see if UVA switched up how they were defending.

Advertisement
Would have enjoyed hearing your thoughts on TVD's progression throughout the game, but I get it man. Appreciate the work you put in, you deserve a break from this ****-show.

Agreed. Get off the CIS grid and watch other teams with competent coaches.

Advertisement
He was staring down everything early. Settled in and looked way better late 3rd and 4th. Need to rewatch snd see if UVA switched up how they were defending.
Thanks man. Yeah that’s what I was hoping to hear and the way it seemed

I know we are in a scorched earth mode but would be curious how he got better thorough out the game on a deeper level than I could see from the box score

Advertisement
Need a mental break.

Rest up, Tovarisch. You'll have plenty of material for the UFR for the UNC game.

Advertisement
Back