No Quarter for Cristobol

Advertisement
Mario better evolve quick.

This roster is full of the same losers that were here last year. And the year before that. All this talk about not liking this qb or whining about **** is what losers do. Nothing going to change until the losers and their loser mentality are gone.

Dennis Erickson won with Jimmy’s players.

Lane has never sniffed a Natty as a HC, and you think he wins a NC here? With this roster?
He would be closer than Mario at this point. There are very few coaches today who have sniffed a natty and they ain't coming here.

Advertisement
Answer my question or don't respond. I asked a legitimate question. If you were HC of this program, what players would you want that's not true freshman?
you asked a question to excuse the ****** HC job that happened today. today wasn't talent or roster. today was coaching. all of it.

I understand bashing Mario and all: he did hire Gattis and the def coordinator, who both should reisgn if they had any balls. But the players I saw playing were absolutely lost and didnt give a fucc. They played with no heart, will or fortitude. It was extremely embarassing. These so called star safeties sucked ***!! James Williams couldnt tackle my disabled mother!!! The players should all have their scholarships and nils revoked!!!
thats on the coaches dude

I’m sorry but Knute Rockne could not win in this culture. I saw issues with players and execution. Coaches need time period. Ya’ll think there’s a magic bullet? Give me a break. I’m ****ed about today but this problem is systemic.

Advertisement
I’m sorry but Knute Rockne could not win in this culture. I saw issues with players and execution. Coaches need time period. Ya’ll think there’s a magic bullet? Give me a break. I’m ****ed about today but this problem is systemic.
If this were last week, yes. We shouldn’t need a “culture win” against a G5 team that was 14-20 over the last 3 years. Not at home. Not with 52% blue chip ratio. Not with a $12 million staff. This is a hill I will die on.

I mean I hate to say it but man, I think this is it for the university of miami hurricanes. Unless he backs out of his contract like mark richt did, this is it man this is just totally it. I respected the **** out of richt for doing that, but cristobal isn't going to do it. Anyone that thinks he's not a corch and a half is out of their **** minds. Your qb throws 2 INT's with his first 2 passes, then you trot that **** right back out there to start the 3rd quarter.

COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOARRRRRCHHHHHH if there ever was one. Find a new hobby people, he's in WAY over his head.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back