No Quarter for Cristobol

I was the biggest Mario stan. Theres no way you can objectively look at what’s going on and not be alarmed. We need culture and 85 five stars to win a game at home vs MTSU? How about to just be within one score? Is it your assertion that this is unreasonable?
Okay, fair enough. Let's talk. First question and serious answer please. What player(s) on this current team that's not a true FR that you would want on your squad if you were head coach?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lane would have been great here. Forget about the money commitment we need more.
But the powers that be don’t want that smoke that could potentially come with him. F it I’m at the point give me that smoke and a natty and we deal with the repercussions later. Football isn’t a country club and Miami was never in that circle. Lane has his issues and so did Dennis but Dennis did win 2 nattys and I don’t think we would trade those even though what came a long with it.

Edit: It’s been 2 decades since we won a natty.

I want that fancy locker room pulled. They get a concrete pillbox for the rest of the season. And pull the names and U off the bloody uniforms and helmets.

Advertisement
Listen what it comes down to is that I know the Mario has a lot of work to do to fix this program but there is absolutely no ******* excuse no matter what work needs to be done for the abomination that we saw live today at limp **** stadium

Okay, fair enough. Let's talk. First question and serious answer please. What player(s) on this current team that's not a true FR that you would want on your squad if you were head coach?
Real talk -middle Tennessee State would have swapped rosters in a second -lets not start with ******* excuses against middle Tennessee State - they don’t even have a direction in their directional school name

I’m not down on Mario per se as he’s doing what is suspected. Gattis as a CoRch as I told @DMoney when hired. The Michigan staff brought in an up and coming nfl QB coach because he was a CoRch and we got him on a lateral.

Our CBs are cheeks and should be ashamed.

Advertisement
Real talk middle Tennessee State would have swapped rosters in a second last name start with a ******* excuses against middle Tennessee State they don’t even have a direction in their directional school name
Answer my question or don't respond. I asked a legitimate question. If you were HC of this program, what players would you want that's not true freshman?

Lane would have been great here. Forget about the money commitment we need more.
Nahhh, I still say Mark Stoops and a strong OC.

That is the kind discipline that turned a basketball school into a respectable football program. This team needs that kind of toughness, especially on defense.

Something must of really gone wrong this week in practice or something. They didn’t give a rat’s ***

Advertisement
I was the biggest Mario stan. Theres no way you can objectively look at what’s going on and not be alarmed. We need culture and 85 five stars to win a game at home vs MTSU? How about to just be within one score? Is it your assertion that this is unreasonable?
My biggest concern was that MTSU did what they wanted for most of the game. They ran their gameplan to almost perfection. They put together a great gameplan and took advantage of our weaknesses. That's what a competent coaching staff does. It was a clinic out there. Looking back on the first interception of the game, I believe MTSU knew the play. Sure, it was a bad throw into double/triple coverage, but MTSU saw something from the formation. They were 5 steps ahead of us on both sides the entire game. MTSU made it look easy. You think our ACC conference foes wont see this? Unless adjustments are made, we are in for a long season.

I was an absolute Mario guy before he was hired. Thought it was a grand slam. I’m here to say that we are in for another decade of 7 wins and embarrassing losses if he doesn’t completely change everything about his coaching philosophy, which he won’t.

This is the most embarrassing loss of the many losses the last 20 years. Mario treated this program like a second class citizen and demanded millions to come here. He got everything he wanted and then some. I was willing to blame last week on roster not matching philosophy and lack of execution. Not this week. We were unprepared and out coached. We got our **** pushed in at the LOS, his bread and butter. Terrible personnel decisions. Even worse schematically. Gattis offense is atrocious; he either can’t teach it or it doesn’t work. Our red zone offense looks like retards jumping a doorknob. Both are his fault and Mario’s ultimate fault. We still can’t tackle. We can’t cover. We don’t take angles. This is worse than we had last year for 10X the cost.

Mario is going to be here a long time. His contract and personal ties are too much. But we aren’t winning a **** thing unless he changes how he thinks football should be played in 2022, and I don’t think he’s going to do that. This is not a game that’s won in February through recruiting. This was an outright failure
You were a Wario bro, part of the problem.

Hire the guy who underperformed with a generational talent in Herbert and has sucked every season besides those.

Lane was there to take. Well done Miami

Nahhh, I still say Mark Stoops and a strong OC.

That is the kind discipline that turned a basketball school into a respectable football program. This team needs that kind of toughness, especially on defense.

Something must of really gone wrong this week in practice or something. They didn’t give a rat’s ***
Wanted Stoops hired 3 times now. Would have been a good one, stuck with Wario

Advertisement
Back