No Quarter for Cristobol

TriStarCane

Coaching Carousel 2029
I was an absolute Mario guy before he was hired. Thought it was a grand slam. I’m here to say that we are in for another decade of 7 wins and embarrassing losses if he doesn’t completely change everything about his coaching philosophy, which he won’t.

This is the most embarrassing loss of the many losses the last 20 years. Mario treated this program like a second class citizen and demanded millions to come here. He got everything he wanted and then some. I was willing to blame last week on roster not matching philosophy and lack of execution. Not this week. We were unprepared and out coached. We got our **** pushed in at the LOS, his bread and butter. Terrible personnel decisions. Even worse schematically. Gattis offense is atrocious; he either can’t teach it or it doesn’t work. Our red zone offense looks like retards humping a doorknob. Both are his fault and Mario’s ultimate fault. We still can’t tackle. We can’t cover. We don’t take angles. This is worse than we had last year for 10X the cost.

Mario is going to be here a long time. His contract and personal ties are too much. But we aren’t winning a **** thing unless he changes how he thinks football should be played in 2022, and I don’t think he’s going to do that. This is not a game that’s won in February through recruiting. This was an outright failure

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
this thread should be titled: "Mopes: United".
I was the biggest Mario stan. Theres no way you can objectively look at what’s going on and not be alarmed. We need culture and 85 five stars to win a game at home vs MTSU? How about to just be within one score? Is it your assertion that this is unreasonable?

Advertisement
If you’re not a nope now you on some really good **** that I want.
Aaron Paul What GIF by Breaking Bad

Advertisement
Back