No need for too deep of a breakdown - IMAGE VENT THREAD

Advertisement
Maybe it's like the 60 plus points Syracuse put on us in 1998. We came back strong, beat No 1 UCLA and then on to greatness.

trying to put this in the best light...

This is actually worse the the Clemson loss a few years back - at least then it caused Fat al golden to be fired. I’m skeptical to see if Diaz fires any of his butt buddies on defense

Advertisement
4q4wcw.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 137559
3rd and 9 after we had already given up 450 on the ground
The entire defense is predicated on the last line of defense making all of the tackles. With a guard consistently getting to the 3rd level to take them on. This “all world” safety must shed a 300 pound man and make a tackle on a 220 pound NFL RB.

and they honestly believe that landing James Williams excuses this philosophy. Avantae Williams is supposed to make this philosophy work 🤯🤯🤯🤯

Advertisement
I don’t know of any slurppers on the board. I know there are some fans that have enjoyed 8 wins. I think we have all seen the wholes but have stilled enjoyed the wins. Several more years of 9-3 my man. Might want to sit out the next few years until you can only root for a championship contender.

I want to post their rushing stats but I cant, i'll be physically sick....f*cking disgraceful.

Advertisement
Back