No need for too deep of a breakdown - IMAGE VENT THREAD

trash GIF

The offense got some points as we expected them too. They weren't great tonight but they put us in a much better place to win than the defense.

We need to level with everyone here. After tonight, there should not be a soul (Including his own family) that believe Baker should be coordinating at Miami--or at any P5 school worth a ****. Baker has regressed. We have a pattern established with him and with each passing year removed from the Manny Diaz-led defense of 2018 the defense has gotten markedly worse. I am a supporter of the Manny Diaz coaching hire but if he doesn't get this firing right and cut this dude loose before our bowl game, my faith in his ability to lead this team will drop significantly.

Diaz, you got to fire this dude. He was always a gamble and the bet didn't pay off. Cut it loose.

Send out song:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
trash GIF

The offense got some points as we expected them too. They weren't great tonight but they put us in a much better place to win than the defense.

We need to level with everyone here. After tonight, there should not be a soul (Including his own family) that believe Baker should be coordinating at Miami--or at any P5 school worth a ****. Baker has regressed. We have a pattern established with him and with each passing year removed from the Manny Diaz-led defense of 2018 the defense has gotten markedly worse. I am a supporter of the Manny Diaz coaching hire but if he doesn't get this firing right and cut this dude loose before our bowl game, my faith in his ability to lead this team will drop significantly.

Diaz, you got to fire this dude. He was always a gamble and the bet didn't pay off. Cut it loose.

Send out song:

When are you going to realize that THIS IS MANNY’S DEFENSE? There is no Rainman analysis or second shooter plot to figure out if Manny is calling the plays because he has the headset or if he is letting Baker have his nuts back. It is Manny’s ******* defense. And it gets exposed every time we play a decent team. Every quarterback has a career day against us and the game plan is laid out how to beat us. Even better, it will always work because he is either too arrogant or stupid to adjust his play calling.

My image goes out to you.

Attachments

• 8D46F1D1-294A-4DCE-B20D-8D45320FC8EE.jpeg
    8D46F1D1-294A-4DCE-B20D-8D45320FC8EE.jpeg
    140.6 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back