No need for too deep of a breakdown - IMAGE VENT THREAD

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
In this thread, please feel free to add memes, images, gifs that help you vent.

Mine is simple. It's a picture of a post I wrote a year ago after the UNC game. No need to rewrite it. We are currently an empty shell of a program where hype > substance. Separately, did anyone hear that "energy correlates to belief" stuff Maria Taylor reported as the halftime message? Cot****, man. Are we really preaching statistics to kids? What's next? A chalkboard review on outliers? Can't we just get substantive football coaching over buzz and sayings? Probably better to communicate "counters correlate to running the opposite direction." I don't think I've ever seen a defense outleveraged as often as our guys were today. ****, we seemed to lose before the snap on some plays. One play had like 2/3s of our roster lined up on one side of the center and the run simply go in the other direction. Perhaps a misalignment, but what?

Substsance over Hype.png

Advertisement
Remember when some of us were concerned how easily Louisville was gashing us on the ground early in the season?

"STFU mope, Louisville has an elite offense, slurp slurp!".

And then it turned out Louisville is actually ******* trash?

Then as other mediocre ACC teams found ways to gash our defense, you guys kept moving the goalposts.

"Nobody is stopping modern offenses anymore, slurp slurp".

And it went on like that all ******* year every time we said anything remotely critical of the defensive staff, because we knew that despite eeking out wins against ho-hum ACC squads, any decent offense would have its way with our D.

And then tonight happened, and this is the moment all you blind Manny slurpers have been waiting for all year:

We were right, you ******* idiots.

Getting our **** pushed in against any decent offense is our ceiling with Manny's D. If you can't see that you're ******* blind.

So say it loud and proud like you did all year:

ZomboMeme 12122020184716.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back