No Manny on Joe

Advertisement
A HS coach with a kid that is supposed to get an in-home Tuesday texted me to say Manny seems to be in doubt that he's gonna be able to make it for the visit.

Not sure if they're entirely cutting off him recruiting or not letting him go out of state.

Could also be related to Lashlee leaving and possibly taking an assistant or 2.

A HS coach with a kid that is supposed to get an in-home Tuesday texted me to say Manny seems to be in doubt that he's gonna be able to make it for the visit.

Not sure if they're entirely cutting off him recruiting or not letting him go out of state.

well likens was always suppose to succeed Lashlee here. if he goes with lashlee, that tells you something.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think Riley missed one of the OU local shows during the week they played Baylor, and guess what happened...

Manny GONE.

Advertisement
589C3E06-43C2-4986-8B21-8568AD62E031.gif

Advertisement
The plan was always to hire the AD first. Then the AD will fire/hire the HC.
No coach will commit without knowing who the AD will be.
It's not hard to understand.
100% agree on the AD needing to be in place to HIRE the next coach.
100% disagree on the AD needing to be in place to fire Manny.
The new AD has nothing to do with Manny and its unfair to make him fire him a day after getting hired.
If they have decided to part ways with Manny they should it before the new AD is hired so that he has a clean slate going forward.

Advertisement

He turned up in-house yesterday.

Advertisement
Back