No Manny on Joe

Advertisement
100% agree on the AD needing to be in place to HIRE the next coach.
100% disagree on the AD needing to be in place to fire Manny.
The new AD has nothing to do with Manny and its unfair to make him fire him a day after getting hired.
If they have decided to part ways with Manny they should it before the new AD is hired so that he has a clean slate going forward.
I understand your point, but the AD is going to have to fire the basketball coach, and possibly the baseball. The AD will have to clean house.

Looks like he's meeting with Brown too. Probably means nothing right now. Not sure why he wouldn't be able to make it to this one.
It could mean something or absolutely nothing. However, I do think that him not showing up for his usual radio slot is a bad sign for him.

Advertisement
Manny playing the George Costanza role of ‘if they can’t find me they can’t fire me!’ ??
Spotted crossing the border south into Mexico

phone crossing GIF

Advertisement
I understand your point, but the AD is going to have to fire the basketball coach, and possibly the baseball. The AD will have to clean house.
Those are on a different timeline table and he would actually have time to evaluate them. Plus I don't believe the University has decided to part ways with them...allegedly they have decided already to part ways with manny.
The only way thet make the new AD fire manny is if they haven't decided to part ways with him and are really leaving it up to the new AD. Thats an entirely different conversation.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even if Manny wasnt scheduled to appear thats still not a good sign for him. Dont give me the "out recruiting" garbage. I listen every Monday morning (go ahead and clown me. lol) and the slot is about 30min tops. This isnt a 2-3hrs thing that would take him much time. I'll still take that as a great sign he's getting fired.

Advertisement
Back