No Manny on Joe

Those are on a different timeline table and he would actually have time to evaluate them. Plus I don't believe the University has decided to part ways with them...allegedly they have decided already to part ways with manny.
The only way thet make the new AD fire manny is if they haven't decided to part ways with him and are really leaving it up to the new AD. Thats an entirely different conversation.
The insiders told us that Manny was gone and even some of the BoT wanted him gone, but I don't think Frenk came to that conclusion and BJ wasn't firing him, so no I don't think the University was really ready to fire Diaz during the season.

I think Frenk's plan has been to let the new AD handle the HC situation. The AD will evaluate Diaz and act accordingly.

Depending on the AD, Diaz could get one more year to be evaluated, which would f'n suck, but possible. More than likely, Diaz will be let go. This way Frenk stays "clean" and the proper chain of command was followed.

Advertisement
exactly show me some defensive players tweeting and I might get mildly excited but offensive players could just be reacting to their position coaches leaving with Lashlee. It doesn't matter what was rumored now its official that they are gone.
If they are tweeting about Likens going to SMU is actually a good thing because he was supposed to take the OC job here with Diaz.

The insiders told us that Manny was gone and even some of the BoT wanted him gone, but I don't think Frenk came to that conclusion and BJ wasn't firing him, so no I don't think the University was really ready to fire Diaz during the season.

I think Frenk's plan has been to let the new AD handle the HC situation. The AD will evaluate Diaz and act accordingly.

Depending on the AD, Diaz could get one more year to be evaluated, which would f'n suck, but possible. More than likely, Diaz will be let go. This way Frenk stays "clean" and the proper chain of command was followed.
"I think Frenk's plan has been to let the new AD handle the HC situation. The AD will evaluate Diaz and act accordingly."

terrible plan in my opinion and if true its how you end up with manny still here next year. Something that would absolutely complicate things.

Advertisement
****, the AD hasn’t even had his press conference yet and already fired manny. What a boss
It makes sense to not hire a new HC before they name the AD but they do not need a new AD to fire Manny. It would be insane to bring him back next year. What OC and DC would want to come here and coach under a lame duck? The 2022 recruiting class is already f'd. Bringing him back only to fire him mid season would ensure that the 2023 class is also wrecked. It should be a no brainer to fire him.

It makes sense to not hire a new HC before they name the AD but they do not need a new AD to fire Manny. It would be insane to bring him back next year. What OC and DC would want to come here and coach under a lame duck? The 2022 recruiting class is already f'd. Bringing him back only to fire him mid season would ensure that the 2023 class is also wrecked. It should be a no brainer to fire him.
It should be lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back