No Jon Ford?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
In my experience players tend to enroll first, then be listed on the rooster.

Probably should've recruited the position a little better. No matter how good the coach, you can't just turn off your brain and spout "trust _______". We look like we are in for a huge drop off there after this year and not much help on the immediate horizon. Hope they can find 2 or 3 schollies to use on JuCo DTs..... with or without Ford that will probably be necessary at this point.

We need him for this year, based on the events of last year when we were down to 8 healthy DL against VT.

Advertisement
He'll get in during the coming weeks, just like what happened with Mullins.

This staff has gotten everyone in when it comes to academics.

But, it is Canes fan Law to never pass on an opportunity to panic, so have it.

2018 could be a ruined year with JAG's playing DT if our two juniors leave. Any way you slice it.

Advertisement

2018 could be a ruined year with JAG's playing DT if our two juniors leave. Any way you slice it.
I agree, cancel the season & fly a ****** Banner pronto!

I agree, cancel the season & fly a ****in Banner pronto!

Dumb response to a valid concern.

I expected better from you. Ohh well.

Advertisement

Valid concern based on pure speculation...

Worrying about 2018 when 2017 hasn't even finished yet.

Pete has said numerous times the staff will add JUCO DT's later in the recruiting process because the JUCO signing period has different dates & eligibility varies from prospect to prospect.

The fact is, you've been bhitchin about DT's for awhile now & I don't get what you expect the response to be?

The 2018 recruiting class hasn't even been completed yet, is it at all possible that more DT's could be added between now & February?

Is it possible we could add a Grad transfer next year in the Spring? Is it possible maybe August 2017 is a little too early to be overly concerned about a potential problem that might not even happen in 2018?

You expected better from me? Well I apologize, I expect grown *** men to be able to handle information without having a panic attack every day like yall do over every little thing.

But as I said, it's Canes fan Law to never pass up an opportunity to overreact to everything, so have at it.

Pete has said numerous times the staff will add JUCO DT's later in the recruiting process because the JUCO signing period has different dates & eligibility varies from prospect to prospect.

The fact is, you've been bhitchin about DT's for awhile now & I don't get what you expect the response to be?

The 2018 recruiting class hasn't even been completed yet, is it at all possible that more DT's could be added between now & February?

Is it possible we could add a Grad transfer next year in the Spring? Is it possible maybe August 2017 is a little too early to be overly concerned about a potential problem that might not even happen in 2018?

You expected better from me? Well I apologize, I expect grown *** men to be able to handle information without having a panic attack every day like yall do over every little thing.

But as I said, it's Canes fan Law to never pass up an opportunity to overreact to everything, so have at it.

Not panic'ing. We were told he would be here for fall camp.

Fall Camp started today right? Is he here? Nope

Concerns met and validated. Next time you see me post about DT's is someone says "nothing to worry about" or if he isn't here September 1st.

Concerns met and validated. Next time you see me post about DT's is someone says "nothing to worry about" or if he isn't here September 1st.
That's just plain stupid & looking for reason to bhitch about something.

Richt said out his own mouth today that he expects & believes Ford will get in, he also mentioned that Summer school is longer than it usually is, which is why he's not on campus yet.

Richt is confident he'll get in a few weeks, what more do you want? The staff has shown their track record that they can get kids in, so basically you're just grasping at straws just to be right.

When he does enroll, you'll still find a reason to make an issue out of it.

Ultimately, I'll just leave it alone because I'm wasting my time, it was my mistake even responding in the first place.

Advertisement

That's just plain stupid & looking for reason to bhitch about something.

Richt said out his own mouth today that he expects & believes Ford will get in, he also mentioned that Summer school is longer than it usually is, which is why he's not on campus yet.

Richt is confident he'll get in a few weeks, what more do you want? The staff has shown their track record that they can get kids in, so basically you're just grasping at straws just to be right.

When he does enroll, you'll still find a reason to make an issue out of it.

Ultimately, I'll just leave it alone because I'm wasting my time, it was my mistake even responding in the first place.

Once again putting words in my mouth. Now I'll have an issue with his actual enrollment? Is this real life?

LOL come on dude it ain't THAT serious. I'm pointing out a concern because next years squad could LEGIT be a title contender no? Mac and Norton return pencil us in for the playoffs brotha.

HAY ZEUS CRISTO on a Tuesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back