No Jon Ford?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Kool gets that BA DT from Missouri. Mike Thompson. Would be a huge addition to Nesta and Ford. DL would be straight funktified for the next few years. Joe Jack, DJ and Garvin on the ends with them other boys in the middle. Oh lawd. :yng-thug:

Advertisement
He's up to 300lbs and will report next week...:um1lw:

giphy.gif

Advertisement
TOS is reporting that Ford will be enrolled next week sometime. TIFWIW

Would be very happy with this news.

No you wouldn't. You'll still be crying about Kool and the DT situation.
You having a bad day in real life or are you bored?

Now I cannot be happy about the thing that I was upset with NOT happening in the first place?

Yawn.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

“I think if you’re sitting around moaning who your fifth defensive tackle is then that’s kind of something that people stop having sympathy with you for,” Diaz said.

Advertisement
TOS is reporting that Ford will be enrolled next week sometime. TIFWIW

Would be very happy with this news.

No you wouldn't. You'll still be crying about Kool and the DT situation.
You having a bad day in real life or are you bored?

Now I cannot be happy about the thing that I was upset with NOT happening in the first place?

Yawn.

“I think if you’re sitting around moaning who your fifth defensive tackle is then that’s kind of something that people stop having sympathy with you for,” Diaz said.
[emoji318]

Where did you get this info from?

Ford’s certainly done that. He’s spent the summer working out and adding muscle. He’s now up to 300 pounds, 25 pounds heavier than what he played at last season.

“I’ve been working hard, have been in the weight room and running,” Ford said.

I'm not questioning it, I'm just asking you where you got the information that he for sure is coming in next week

Ford, like The Legend, is one of those dudes who can carry 300 pounds and still boast a 38 inch waist.

Advertisement

Where did you get this info from?

Ford’s certainly done that. He’s spent the summer working out and adding muscle. He’s now up to 300 pounds, 25 pounds heavier than what he played at last season.

“I’ve been working hard, have been in the weight room and running,” Ford said.

Ford as a prospect has always been about his frame and upside. He has the physical makeup to get above 300 without being fat, and thus able to maintain his athleticism. He also seems to have some dog in him. Now he just needs to be coached up by Kool and I expect it to all come together resulting in a very good player

Advertisement
Let's hope so. Can't hurt the depth, although I wonder how game ready he'll be at any point this year.

Though he wont play at first, I think at some point towards the end of the season you have to get this guy snaps. Just for the fact that his play will be crucial in 2018.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back