No Jon Ford?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Though he wont play at first, I think at some point towards the end of the season you have to get this guy snaps. Just for the fact that his play will be crucial in 2018.

I wouldn't burn his redshirt unless emergency

Advertisement
Matt shodell is as reliable as tannehill's knee, but there's little reason not to believe Jon Ford told him that directly. We'll see if the kid manages to get in

Advertisement
Advertisement
What Willis is doing actually shows some foresight.

He probably wasn't fully healed from offseason knee surgery, so no sense in risking further damage by playing limited snaps again in 2017.

Instead, he can take one semester off and be back for spring with one year of eligibility left to showcase his talent on what will likely be a team that's depleted at DT.

The man is a genius.

He probably wasn't fully healed from offseason knee surgery, so no sense in risking further damage by playing limited snaps again in 2017.

Instead, he can take one semester off and be back for spring with one year of eligibility left to showcase his talent on what will likely be a team that's depleted at DT.

The man is a genius.

now that my friends is a hot take

The man is a genius.

Wise beyond your years, Rok

Probably should've recruited the position a little better. No matter how good the coach, you can't just turn off your brain and spout "trust _______". We look like we are in for a huge drop off there after this year and not much help on the immediate horizon. Hope they can find 2 or 3 schollies to use on JuCo DTs..... with or without Ford that will probably be necessary at this point.
It was very obvious to anyone with trench analysis prior to signing day that if the worst case scenario happened, we could lose our top 4 DT and bringing in 1 was an risk. But i guess we were saving the room to add 15 DBs in this class.

Advertisement
Ferman reporting Julio Derosier has finally gotten Google maps to work and is on his way to campus

Players notified

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back