The University of Miami should be above hiring MAC garbage

Get someone with experience at the TOP LEVEL

We hired a MAC coach last time, and that experiment FAILED

Don't make the same mistake

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
There once was a coach in the Big XIII, he went 29-25-3 and never beat Nebraska or Oklahoma. He beat Baylor in the Bluebonnet Bowl in his last year there. He did ok here, but I can see the **** storm from here if the interwebz with facebook and twitter existed back then the day he was hired.

A ton of great head coaches started out in the MAC, it's even called the cradle of coaches.

There once was a coach in the Big XIII, he went 29-25-3 and never beat Nebraska or Oklahoma. He beat Baylor in the Bluebonnet Bowl in his last year there. He did ok here, but I can see the **** storm from here if the interwebz with facebook and twitter existed back then the day he was hired.

A ton of great head coaches started out in the MAC, it's even called the cradle of coaches.

I don't care if it's the cradle of bull****

BIG 8 football was dominant

SEC of its day

Jimmy coached big boy football. Herman and Fuente are little league

So dumb. Herman is a national championship winning OC that's 10-0 in his first year as a head coach. Houston was a five loss team last year and have been completely turned around. Who has he beaten? A Cincy team that dominated us, Louisville who we haven't beaten in years, and Memphis who controlled Ole Miss. If you can't spot a good coach in Herman, then you probably watch a less complex sport.

Advertisement
So dumb. Herman is a national championship winning OC that's 10-0 in his first year as a head coach. Houston was a five loss team last year and have been completely turned around. Who has he beaten? A Cincy team that dominated us, Louisville who we haven't beaten in years, and Memphis who controlled Ole Miss. If you can't spot a good coach in Herman, then you probably watch a less complex sport.

Hahha that schedule is WEAK

Little league.

Get outta my face

Hahha that schedule is WEAK

Little league.

Get outta my face

He can't control his schedule but he handles business every game. Come on, tell me what coaches with a tougher schedule that you'd go after? And even though I like Butch, you're gonna have to come up with another name because his schedule was pretty easy this year.

Al sucked, but

Urban Meyer, Head Coach Bowling Green (MAC)
Nick Saban, Head Coach Toledo (MAC)
John Harbaugh, Running Backs Coach Western Michigan (MAC)

just sayin

Advertisement
Back