No excuses...Go to the game next week

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
I don't care if you live in Barrow, Alaska or Syria. Get your ******* *** to the game. I don't care if you're working, quit your job and go. I don't care if you can't afford to go, rob a bank with Laz and go. I just bought plane tickets (my wife is sleeping....this should be a great convo tomorrow). Fill up the ******* stadium.

Advertisement
I don't care if you live in Barrow, Alaska or Syria. Get your ******* *** to the game. I don't care if you're working, quit your job and go. I don't care if you can't afford to go, rob a bank with Laz and go. I just bought plane tickets (my wife is sleeping....this should be a great convo tomorrow). Fill up the ******* stadium.

25ED0EB3-FCD0-459C-8D7B-658FF27D80F3.gif

Respek

It's actually the one home game I can't be at thanks to a wedding. I'd originally scheduled my flights around Thursday, but :welp:

Giving my tickets away to a friend so that the seats will be full.

I was at the game today, so it's like I got to use the full package!

Advertisement
I'll be there. Section 135 baby. Such a huge game - thus program is back, it's time the city acknowledges it.

Advertisement
Just bought tickets and am flying in from Chicago!

I had been planning on just going to the ND game, but this team deserves to play in a packed stadium next week so I'll do my part.

Couldn't be more excited

Advertisement
We need to be at the game supporting the guys. Huge win today but Georgia Tech will be tough. They had two weeks to prepare and they are a good team. Full stadium = no letdown game for our team

I don't care if you live in Barrow, Alaska or Syria. Get your ****ing *** to the game. I don't care if you're working, quit your job and go. I don't care if you can't afford to go, rob a bank with Laz and go. I just bought plane tickets (my wife is sleeping....this should be a great convo tomorrow). Fill up the ****ing stadium.

LMAO

Advertisement
It's actually the one home game I can't be at thanks to a wedding. I'd originally scheduled my flights around Thursday, but :welp:

Giving my tickets away to a friend so that the seats will be full.

I was at the game today, so it's like I got to use the full package!

dhMeAzK.jpg

Advertisement
Back