No excuses...Go to the game next week

Notsince1985

Staff member
I don't care if you live in Barrow, Alaska or Syria. Get your fucking ass to the game. I don't care if you're working, quit your job and go. I don't care if you can't afford to go, rob a bank with Laz and go. I just bought plane tickets (my wife is sleeping....this should be a great convo tomorrow). Fill up the fucking stadium.

**** yeah...

I don't care if you live in Barrow, Alaska or Syria. Get your fucking ass to the game. I don't care if you're working, quit your job and go. I don't care if you can't afford to go, rob a bank with Laz and go. I just bought plane tickets (my wife is sleeping....this should be a great convo tomorrow). Fill up the fucking stadium.
25ED0EB3-FCD0-459C-8D7B-658FF27D80F3.gif

Respek

Dilber

Freshman
It's actually the one home game I can't be at thanks to a wedding. I'd originally scheduled my flights around Thursday, but :welp:

Giving my tickets away to a friend so that the seats will be full.

I was at the game today, so it's like I got to use the full package!

Katzenboyer

Freshman
This is a MUST SEE game. If you're a true Miami fan, you get your ass out there Saturday.

Katzenboyer

Freshman
I'll be there. Section 135 baby. Such a huge game - thus program is back, it's time the city acknowledges it.

Firesite

Junior
You already know im there!

ILCane2011

Thunderdome
Just bought tickets and am flying in from Chicago!

I had been planning on just going to the ND game, but this team deserves to play in a packed stadium next week so I'll do my part.

Couldn't be more excited

RealDBC13

Freshman
We need to be at the game supporting the guys. Huge win today but Georgia Tech will be tough. They had two weeks to prepare and they are a good team. Full stadium = no letdown game for our team

theibisrules

Senior
I don't care if you live in Barrow, Alaska or Syria. Get your ****ing ass to the game. I don't care if you're working, quit your job and go. I don't care if you can't afford to go, rob a bank with Laz and go. I just bought plane tickets (my wife is sleeping....this should be a great convo tomorrow). Fill up the ****ing stadium.
LMAO

Notsince1985

Staff member
It's actually the one home game I can't be at thanks to a wedding. I'd originally scheduled my flights around Thursday, but :welp:

Giving my tickets away to a friend so that the seats will be full.

I was at the game today, so it's like I got to use the full package!
dhMeAzK.jpg