No excuses...Go to the game next week

Advertisement
Don't worry OP, I had my tickets even before GA was rescheduled. And it's my girlfriend first Canes game!! Everyone better show up and pack the Rock!

Advertisement
Y'all better be out there! It's Georgia Tech #HateWeek and the boys will need our support and cheers as they look to stop the Yellow Jackets rushing attack. We've been low-key getting gashed in the running game and we need everyone to help rally our defense for stops. Go Canes!!!!!

just mugged an 80 year old woman and sold her dog on the black market

I regret nothing..

Advertisement
Will be racking up the air miles.
I'll be at GT, VT, and ND.

Any idea what time the VT game will kickoff?
Trying to get to that one.

I never try to project into the near fleeting futuristic moment too much. But' I'm GUESSING, that if Miami is still undefeated and mighty VA TECH still has only one lost. Then the game will be shown in prime time vis-a-vis either ABC or ESPN. Of course, their could be some other match-ups of greater interest and ABC/ESPN college football could go with those particular game. dUh.

I don't care if you live in Barrow, Alaska or Syria. Get your ****ing *** to the game. I don't care if you're working, quit your job and go. I don't care if you can't afford to go, rob a bank with Laz and go. I just bought plane tickets (my wife is sleeping....this should be a great convo tomorrow). Fill up the ****ing stadium.

I listend to you, Sir. I'm flying 5 hours from the west coast to be there.

Advertisement
I don't care if you live in Barrow, Alaska or Syria. Get your ****ing *** to the game. I don't care if you're working, quit your job and go. I don't care if you can't afford to go, rob a bank with Laz and go. I just bought plane tickets (my wife is sleeping....this should be a great convo tomorrow). Fill up the ****ing stadium.

I listend to you, Sir. I'm flying 5 hours from the west coast to be there.

You sir, are a true gentleman

How did the talk go with your Wife?

She told me in the morning she expected that I was going to do it, and was actually looking up flights before I got home from BWW. She said she wished I didn't buy a ticket for her, as she doesn't want to go, but she took a lot better than I expected.

Advertisement
The one game I'll be missing as I'll be taking 4 ladies fishing in a breast cancer tourney. We have 2 tix for sale..Section 243 Row 8 in club seats. In the shade all day and around the 10-20 yard line. Orange parking pass included. $200

If anybody wants them, shoot me a PM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back