No comment

1.8 ypc. We weren’t getting any push or success in the run game. Longest run was 9 yards. It wasn’t getting us anywhere. I don’t think you need to pass 60 times a week but the mindset he displays there and Mario did post game is going to be an issue. Either way, I know you defend gattis like he’s the recruits mom he ****ed
I rebel against stupidity, its probably why we get along so swell. I think I finally get why Gattis's every word is picked apart and the majority hates everything he does. No further comments.

Advertisement
I'm saying passing 57 times means we're trailing and probably lost, I think 40 to 45 passes here is the magic number for a winning game not losing
i agree on the number you presented. **** idc if we threw 1 time if we ran for 10 ypc. We ran for under 2. We couldn’t run last week either. We passed so much bc we had to. We have to know the roster at this point. **** their philosophy. Running the ball isn’t effective for this roster. It’s proven now against two horrific defenses and now w injuries mounting up, it’ll get harder. We’re a pass first roster and it wasn’t a surprise that we had our best offensive game against a real team when we shifted what we did. Again, I’ve said it all year but everyone defends the great josh gattis and co. I can’t anymor

Advertisement
We threw for 500 yards and this is his response? The guy is a terrible interview. I can accept that aspect if he has success but right now he’s looking like bozo the clown.

Let’s not discuss my dumb and dumber red zone calls but let’s focus on “throwing the ball too much” even though we were massively successful doing so against a junior varsity level defense

I present to you Tan Penos

tan penos.jpg

Advertisement

I am not defending him at all. His play calling has been *** water.

He did show us that he was willing to change which may be a positive. Let's just hope he doesn't go back to what didn't work and hope he continues to evolve to show and implement stuff that does work including finding ways to get more yardage on the ground.

It's going to be a long season regardless of what he does or doesn't do though...

I am not defending him at all. His play calling has been *** water.

He did show us that he was willing to change which may be a positive. Let's just hope he doesn't go back to what didn't work and hope he continues to evolve to show and implement stuff that does work including finding ways to get more yardage on the ground.

It's going to be a long season regardless of what he does or doesn't do though...
To me, the comments from Mario and him as their big takeaways concern me in their approach going forward.

Advertisement
Yeah, and they HAD to throw more than they wanted to as the ground game wasn't there.

You really don't get the meaning? That 42 yards on 24 attempts, averaging 1.8 yards-per-carry—it's not the balanced offense they're looking for?

Miami threw out of necessity as the Tar Heels' front seven stuffed the run. End of story.
I don't get the meaning??...Lol...Yeah, okay...The dude is nothing...but by all means, keep thinking he is...

Advertisement

“...We have to get more out of our run game, very disappointed there,” Gattis said. “We kind of lost our identity a little bit about three games in. These last three games we lost, ran the ball well three games ago, lost. We threw the ball way too many times – you don’t build championship teams, win that way throwing 50 plus times..."

Welcome to college football in the year 2022. Yeah of course there is a spot for a running game. Of course you need it. But I get the impression sometime from him that he believes you have to run to set up the pass. Where it's the exact opposite nowadays.

Could be be we are lacking on the offensive line as well. Like I don't know how Bama runs this one running play and always gets yards. Maybe they hold every play? I dont know

Advertisement
Back