Nkosi

GodsMan

Redshirt Freshman
I think Nkosi is going to become great here at Miami. I hope he stays. Without making this too long, I know we saw struggle last year with him, and he had every opportunity to take the job from Williams, and he just didn't do it. I really think the kid is so football smart, he knows plays are not going to work. When he was being coached by Richt and Sons llc. He got put in the dog house for changing plays. His most success he had (Fsu), was when he took it upon himself to change plays that were called.

Kaaya in Richts, best year of offense did this as well. I used to ask myself why Kaaya would come off from throwing a touchdown and Richt would be asking him questions and in his face instead of celebrating the success. Richt hated when you didn't only use the one side of the field that he determined. (Check out orange bowl boys interview with Rosier) So when Kosi did it Richt was not having it! Enos was bad, Jon Richt was horrible for the kid. He and Lashlee in 2021 could legitimately be dominant. Let's talk about it!

Advertisement
I think Nkosi is going to become great here at Miami. I hope he stays. Without making this too long, I know we saw struggle last year with him, and he had every opportunity to take the job from Williams, and he just didn't do it. I really think the kid is so football smart, he knows plays are not going to work. When he was being coached by Richt and Sons llc. He got put in the dog house for changing plays. His most success he had (Fsu), was when he took it upon himself to change plays that were called.

Kaaya in Richts, best year of offense did this as well. I used to ask myself why Kaaya would come off from throwing a touchdown and Richt would be asking him questions and in his face instead of celebrating the success. Richt hated when you didn't only use the one side of the field that he determined. (Check out orange bowl boys interview with Rosier) So when Kosi did it Richt was not having it! Enos was bad, Jon Richt was horrible for the kid. He and Lashlee in 2021 could legitimately be dominant. Let's talk about it!
Is that you Nkosi? On the real though, that ship sailed. Kid just isn't it.

His most success is a game whre he went 13/32 for 204 yards and was pretty horrific for about 3Q and got lucky the defense bailed him out and gave him a short field because he couldn't put together a solid drive?

Oh

Advertisement
His most success is a game whre he went 13/32 for 204 yards and was pretty horrific for about 3Q and got lucky the defense bailed him out and gave him a short field because he couldn't put together a solid drive?

Oh
Do you think it's possible that all QBs struggle including Perry because we had Richt's son and Enos? I think Perry should have the opportunity to strive in Lashlee's system.

Advertisement
Do you think it's possible that all QBs struggle including Perry because we had Richt's son and Enos? I think Perry should have the opportunity to strive in Lashlee's system.
System is just the half of it. A lot of our Qbs struggled because they just were not that good. Of course Richt and Enos didn't do them any favors as well.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Who knows? Some QBs need 3-4 years to succeed. Perry has the potential

He definitely has the physical tools to be a productive QB at this level. Also, he seems to have learned from his mistakes and matured. Definitely an intriguing option in the new style of offense we'll be running. I think he was forced into action too early, not it mention the fact that he's dealt with poor coaching. He needed time to develop, which is why I was so against playing him ahead of Malik.

You lost me when you said he was so football smart. If the opposing defense's didn't have stone hands, he would have 0 comebacks or good games.
I respect your opinion but the plays he changed on his own showed that he read the defense at the line of scrimmage and said forget it. I know this will work. He had some incredible dimes that year too

Advertisement
Back