" Nkosi Wins.. QB Battle "

1. outside of their observations, i dont think anyone knows what manny and enos are thinking in terms of whos in the race and isnt (regarding williams).
2. this site had reported like 3 diff OCs and not one mention of Enos, sooooooo grain of salt in terms of insider thinking.
3. interesting observations, just sounds even to me. maybe after this weekend, well have a better idea

Advertisement
OP wants perry to win, makes thread, spends 5 lines of text talking about tate and 1 line about perry.

5>1 so tate wins.

Unfortunately for OP, the Aliens have seen his post...

Attachments

• 5B586BAC-EA4C-48F6-A1B6-39BF3C8A3640.jpeg
    5B586BAC-EA4C-48F6-A1B6-39BF3C8A3640.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 0
Look at it like this we were ranked
#2 in the nation with rozier and our defense but sooner or later teams found out that rozier couldn't hit the
Long ball and defenses started stacking the deck like LSU did and well the rest is history.
The long ball is not the only pass he couldn't hit. Entire parts of the field looked off limits to Rosier. I guarantee you Tate is not as restricted in Enos' O as Rosier in Richt's O.

Advertisement
N'kosi didn't all of a sudden become Tom Brady over the summer. Dude was hot garbage last year. Get a hold of yourself.

I will play. U realize Tate has the highest football iq of the qbs right? He has helped Kosi and Jarren study film.
Also all that matters is to get first downs. Right now Tate has that as he’s shown that when it’s been 11-11.
Btw Perry is clearly 3rd in this race. Ask the people that have actually been to practice.
Btw last weak arm qb that through ducks to wr was Dorsey, but all he did was keep drives moving.

Lol Dorsey didn’t have a weak arm... the last weak arm qb was highest IQ in cfb Brad Kaaya and all he did was kill drives.. Tate is worse than him. We’ve been through that nightmare... Tate is 3rd and it’s obvious at this point.

Advertisement
#2 in the nation with rozier and our defense but sooner or later teams found out that rozier couldn't hit the
Long ball and defenses started stacking the deck like LSU did and well the rest is history.

Kosi struggles with long ball accuracy too.

Just bc you have arm strength doesn’t mean you can throw the deep ball. If arm strength and leading receivers is the only criteria then Williams would win it.

We need a QB who can make line calls, see blitzes, maneuver the pocket, go through progressions, be a leader for this team and make drive sustaining plays. None of these guys are perfect and each has different strengths and weaknesses.

Lol Dorsey didn’t have a weak arm... the last weak arm qb was highest IQ in cfb Brad Kaaya and all he did was kill drives.. Tate is worse than him. We’ve been through that nightmare... Tate is 3rd and it’s obvious at this point.

Dorsey’s arm was absolutely weak in comparison to many high level QBs. Some of his throws were far from pretty.

Isn’t that exactly what Kosi has been struggling with during these first practices? Been reports of long ball sailing on him.

Rosier couldn’t hit any intermediate routes either i think that was a different situation. All QBs in the race are clearly considerably better based on all the reports and clips I have seen.

I think they all have a shot though, we will find out who is who once we get to scrimmages.

Advertisement
Crazy how everyone says Tate is in the lead yet every practice he seems to be the one turning the ball over. Interested to know how many ints Kosi and Jarren have thrown since camp started.

Advertisement

U lost me at Dorsey didn’t have a weak arm.
Can someone ban this dude for that dumbass comment.

Crazy how everyone says Tate is in the lead yet every practice he seems to be the one turning the ball over. Interested to know how many ints Kosi and Jarren have thrown since camp started.
Practice goes beyond the 25 minutes the media sees

Advertisement
Back