N'kosi - The New Guy at work that thinks he knows better

If a subject is topical, and Hurricane football related, it should not be removed.

It wasn't a troll thread, wasn't a personal attack thread. It was a very relevant topic of discussion of our backup qb.

If it turns out not to be true; fine. But certainly we have a right to talk about it.
I suppose some limits make sense; if you post so-and-so was just gunned down in the alley or nonsense... I can see some "delete". Not sure the thread we are currently in, will stay up.

Advertisement
Richts biggest mistake was not diving into crooting a guy he truly believed was a stud his first two years here!

Shea Patterson and Eason( could have sold his soul promising him the QB spot here) or whoever he thought was legit

Instead he got two knuckle heads in Weldon and Perry. A D2 baseball kid and finally a decent kid we all think in jarren

I suppose some limits make sense; if you post so-and-so was just gunned down in the alley or nonsense... I can see some "delete". Not sure the thread we are currently in, will stay up.

Again, I don't think this site was up by then, but ST26 was murdered. It was a sad day, he was a Hurricane, and nobody was thrilled that he was gone.

But it was topical. One of our alums, who might've been a HOF in the NFL, was shot in his own home.

Don't shoot the messenger because of the message.

Theres a difference between that and purposefully throwing **** on a wall hoping it will stick.

Again, I don't think this site was up by then, but ST26 was murdered. It was a sad day, he was a Hurricane, and nobody was thrilled that he was gone.

But it was topical. One of our alums, who might've been a HOF in the NFL, was shot in his own home.

Don't shoot the messenger because of the message.

Theres a difference between that and purposefully throwing **** on a wall hoping it will stick.
Oh I agree. I meant if someone made the alley/gun story up just to get a thread all lit, some upvotes, whatever, when it was totally fake news.

Attachments

• 9B3AE4D1-C4CF-4076-A0FE-819529ACD46D.jpeg
    9B3AE4D1-C4CF-4076-A0FE-819529ACD46D.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
I'm sorry for harping on this, but I really despise censorship.

I hate getting political, but I think its one of the most Un-American things you can do.

With the PC culture running rampant, and 'free speech zones' in cities, I cannot stand censorship.

Say what you mean, mean what you say.

Even if you say something I totally disagree with, at least I can can respect you in the fact that you are unafraid to say how you feel.

/end rant, carry on.

Honestly, if getting suspended doesn't work, and if the rumors are true that he doesn't want to improve his craft, freelances his way into interceptions, refusing to listen to coaches, I see no reason why he should be here.

He reminds me of the Jeff George recruitment. Prima Donna.

Advertisement
Richt is the old guy at work that refuses to learn anything new. He types with his pointer fingers while staring at the keyboard and takes 4x as long as everybody else to do things because "That is how we did it 40 years ago and if it worked then, then it will work now".

Fine. Then start Williams. I don't care if he's ready I don't want to see Rosier take another snap again.

My thoughts exactly. I’m okay with Nkosi being benched. He deserved it. I’m not okay with him being benched for Rosier.

Even when we win with rosier, it’s just zero fun as a fan to see him on the field

Richt is the old guy at work that refuses to learn anything new. He types with his pointer fingers while staring at the keyboard and takes 4x as long as everybody else to do things because "That is how we did it 40 years ago and if it worked then, then it will work now".

And then repeatdly keep telling you schit you already know as if it's new groundbreaking stuff.

I know some guys just like that.

Richts biggest mistake was not diving into crooting a guy he truly believed was a stud his first two years here!

Shea Patterson and Eason( could have sold his soul promising him the QB spot here) or whoever he thought was legit

Instead he got two knuckle heads in Weldon and Perry. A D2 baseball kid and finally a decent kid we all think in jarren
Everybody including myself thought perry was legit when he signed. You can only do so much as far as players not maturing. These coaches are not around to hold their hands. Accountabilities has to be put on 5

Advertisement

Side bar question: Where did Eason end up anyways?

Advertisement
I’d rather have DJ run the O all game instead of Rozier. With him being a thereat to pass and With our D he’d win games. Matter of fact I’d rather have Auggie Dubois’s than Rozier.

Advertisement
Back