N'kosi - The New Guy at work that thinks he knows better

ncncanes

Junior
Let me start with 1) Dont think Rosier should start - ever 2) Also fully support hiring OC

However
- N'kosi is like the New Guy at work who is told what NOT to do and he doesn't it any way

It is his first start on the road with an amazing D
- Told to not audible and dont throw into double coverage
- Does it once, because he knows better .... told, dont do that again
- Does it a second time within 5 minutes !!!!! ......and this board is surprised he is benched

Don't slam the Head Coach - slam the Head Case
- Remember this kid is on thin ice already since he was left home for the first game

You can be a head case and play lots of positions --- just not QB

Advertisement
Careful if u talk bad about kosi u risk having thread deleted by mods.

CIS or CNN? U make the call

If perry is actually gone then Jarren will be the backup to malik because cade is suspended. Then what happens if malik gets hurt. Then jarren loses his redshirt

Advertisement
With all the attention (and visits) a desired recruit gets, you would think they would find out what the program's and coaches' rules, values, and expectations are, including discipline and extra-curricular distractions, BEFORE they commit. Sorta irks me when a "knucklehead" wastes a scholarship slot and the staff's time and effort by going rogue. Maybe if they are a Heisman candidate, it can be overlooked, but not even sure about that.

If perry is actually gone then Jarren will be the backup to malik because cade is suspended. Then what happens if malik gets hurt. Then jarren loses his redshirt

Perry gone?

It is what it is.

If Nkosi is gone, if we can't get a premium QB recruit this year, we need to target 2 next year.

Also the oline needs a lot of help. Particularly the tackles.

I guess the thread on the reddit tweet about flashing money was also deleted; seemed fake from all I can tell. Anyone know what went down with that Thursday "happening"?

Advertisement
With all the attention (and visits) a desired recruit gets, you would think they would find out what the program's and coaches' rules, values, and expectations are, including discipline and extra-curricular distractions, BEFORE they commit. Sorta irks me when a "knucklehead" wastes a scholarship slot and the staff's time and effort by going rogue. Maybe if they are a Heisman candidate, it can be overlooked, but not even sure about that.

Willie Williams, Robert Marve say hello.

Someone posted a somewhat-reasonable-sounding but far out rumor... the thread lit up and within minutes the mods deleted it; and I think a similar one on Thursday about the reddit story was also CANE-canned.

Two other threads were opened up and closed in seconds.

From the CIS board rules:

'We dont want to neuter the board.'

Sure CIS. Sure.

Someone posted a somewhat-reasonable-sounding but far out rumor... the thread lit up and within minutes the mods deleted it; and I think a similar one on Thursday about the reddit story was also CANE-canned.

Gotcha, I took a few days off from the board to collect my thoughts about the season.

Advertisement
Two other threads were opened up and closed in seconds.

From the CIS board rules:

'We dont want to neuter the board.'

Sure CIS. Sure.
Recently there was a thread on a new name for the site... now I'm thinking CanesUnSight might work?

Yeah, and it's one thing if you see something that gets you a TD. When you go off script and throw picks, it makes you look selfish, and foolish. Honestly, that is exactly what it appears a certain QB is.

Advertisement
Yeah, and it's one thing if you see something that gets you a TD. When you go off script and throw picks, it makes you look selfish, and foolish. Honestly, that is exactly what it appears a certain QB is.

He can go off script when he gets his QBR over 47

Recently there was a thread on a new name for the site... now I'm thinking CanesUnSight might work?

If a subject is topical, and Hurricane football related, it should not be removed.

It wasn't a troll thread, wasn't a personal attack thread. It was a very relevant topic of discussion of our backup qb.

If it turns out not to be true; fine. But certainly we have a right to talk about it.

Advertisement
Back