Nkosi Perry?

Advertisement
Aunt Jemima gets 150 pages and Perry gets 3 posts with 2 of them being ******. Perry is the forgotten man in this class.

Advertisement
Aunt Jemima gets 150 pages and Perry gets 3 posts with 2 of them being ******. Perry is the forgotten man in this class.

So true. I love what Perry brings to the table.

People always taking croots for granite.

Last edited by a moderator:
Perry was up at UF throwing up the U on their field, this kid is a true cane and QB of the future.

Great mobile qb for the system. DJ tougher runner could polish his skills at qb and be better ???

Advertisement
Advertisement
Great mobile qb for the system. DJ tougher runner could polish his skills at qb and be better ???��

DJ is a safety all day. I may get flak for this but I think his upside is Ed Reed. Range, instincts, and a playmaker if he gets the pick.

Great mobile qb for the system. DJ tougher runner could polish his skills at qb and be better ???��

DJ is a safety all day. I may get flak for this but I think his upside is Ed Reed. Range, instincts, and a playmaker if he gets the pick.

Been saying this also. Kid is a safety.

Not sure what happens at QB this year, but Perry will be Weldon's back up in a year or so.

Advertisement

It always happens to the guys who commit early and stay strong. They get forgotten about as we chase other dudes to the finish. Kind of a shame as those dudes usually end up being the better players.

Advertisement
Back