Nkosi Perry

some people are such clowns, we hype up deonte johnson and garvin saying how they're going to be beasts in kul's and manny's defense, however when we bring up the OBVIOUS potential perry brings to our offense people start complaining about anointing hs players . . . double standard?

watch his film first . . . then look at the plays we ran against fsu . . . then tell me he doesn't offer more potential due to his mobility . . . it's not a knock on kaaya, it's realizing perry's potential based on the tape . . . the same tape we use with johnson and garvin.

Yupyup

Advertisement
This is what fans do. Look forward and try and find hope. This kid looks like a gamer and exactly what we need at Qb.

With that said, how solid is his commitment? Has this kid shut it down?

Think Perry would be out Weldon. I honestly didnt know why Weldon was even in this class, but his tape isnt that bad. Looks like hes not afraid to run either. He might need a year or two to be ready though.

Senior year so far

[HUDL]/video/3/3961104/57c848d6da51142ce4133bcd[/HUDL]

Advertisement
Love his potential, but it's so sad to see this fan base relegated to the idiotic hope that a freshman QB is going to walk in here and dominate. The last freshman wunderkind you guys were anointing is the guy you're killing now.

Advertisement
Think Perry would be out Weldon. I honestly didnt know why Weldon was even in this class, but his tape isnt that bad. Looks like hes not afraid to run either. He might need a year or two to be ready though.

Senior year so far

Nice. His senior year clips are so much better than his older ones. His arm strength has really improved.

He's also the son of a former FSU QB I believe.

Advertisement
Love his potential, but it's so sad to see this fan base relegated to the idiotic hope that a freshman QB is going to walk in here and dominate. The last freshman wunderkind you guys were anointing is the guy you're killing now.

who said he would dominate?

Senior year so far

Nice. His senior year clips are so much better than his older ones. His arm strength has really improved.

He's also the son of a former FSU QB I believe.

Yeah thats one thing I noticed too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back