Nkosi Perry

Sofla native

Recruit
Can this dude be a Johnny Manziel type game changer for us? I've been waiting for a mobile qb for a while. Looks like a total stud

Advertisement
Doubt Johnny Manziel. Plus we don't run Dumlins system.

Manziel was a fvckin beast as a college QB.

Advertisement
He's in hs. Stop hyping people and writing off the qbs ahead of him. Who the f•ck can answer this? Another canes insight all star

Theres film for numerous duel threat qbs but whe u see his he has that superior pocket presence and looks downfield. Hes like ben rapelisberger whe u think there down and they throw a 50 yard bomb. Dude has hilights that are crazy but hes always looking to throw and he runs out of bounds hes real smart hes a beast. Highest rated kid on the staffs board think about that because theres alot of monsters in this class

He's in hs. Stop hyping people and writing off the qbs ahead of him. Who the f•ck can answer this? Another canes insight all star

Its a prediction bruh its a forum......i think hes the best qb as soon as he steps on campus. Thats assuming BK bolts to the league. I know allison is next up but if he allows pery to step on the field do to poor ay or injury he wont get the job back

Its a prediction bruh its a forum......i think hes the best qb as soon as he steps on campus. Thats assuming BK bolts to the league. I know allison is next up but if he allows pery to step on the field do to poor ay or injury he wont get the job back

Well then your a moron.

Advertisement

Well then your a moron.

If my opinion makes me a moron so be it......my bad if jack is ur bruh i stilll got love for the cane tho.

I don't understand why some are so quick to anoint players who have not made a play on the practice field at Miami yet. Is he good? Yes but to say the day he steps on the field he is the qb is pretty ridiculous. Let him earn it man

Theres film for numerous duel threat qbs but whe u see his he has that superior pocket presence and looks downfield. Hes like ben rapelisberger whe u think there down and they throw a 50 yard bomb. Dude has hilights that are crazy but hes always looking to throw and he runs out of bounds hes real smart hes a beast. Highest rated kid on the staffs board think about that because theres alot of monsters in this class

Where'd you hear he was the highest rated kid on our board?

Advertisement
Pete has said he is, so take it for what it's worth.

I just hope he sticks with us. Should that happen, he is far and away the player at his position with the highest ceiling. In high school, he is also the best looking player and most productive. He will have his chance to shine when/if he comes and will have to compete for the job. Nobody is handing out the starting QB job.

I don't understand why some are so quick to anoint players who have not made a play on the practice field at Miami yet. Is he good? Yes but to say the day he steps on the field he is the qb is pretty ridiculous. Let him earn it man

Just like everyone said ahmon was the truth we said it before he arrived and walah hes the truth

Where'd you hear he was the highest rated kid on our board?

Pete said hes the highest rated kid regardless of position on the staffs board

Advertisement
Pete has said he is, so take it for what it's worth.

I just hope he sticks with us. Should that happen, he is far and away the player at his position with the highest ceiling. In high school, he is also the best looking player and most productive. He will have his chance to shine when/if he comes and will have to compete for the job. Nobody is handing out the starting QB job.

I k ow he has toearn itbut people get all butt hurt if u predict he will earn it and will be elite. Y they get all upset lol

His tape is special. Dude is breaking Florida records. His style of play is what Richt is looking for in this offense. I see great open field athleticism but he alwAys looking downfield to make a play. He's got a cannon and a quick release he plays super assertive. I would be more surprised if he failed.

He's the most important recruit in years.

Honestly a game changer and exactly what we need. Landing Duke was massive, I'd put this up there too due to the fact that it's at a more important position

Advertisement
Back