Nkosi Perry

Advertisement
If ***** dobbs and francis r good college qbs u cant tell me that this kid wont be a stud. I know this kid will be a beast u can tell just watch the film and that awareness of always making the right play.some guys panic like bk he doesnt.....most dt guys panic to and make.mistakes. this kid doesnt panic at all man i see a real real elite colleg qb.......everyone performs at these elite 11s n rarely do a **** thing in college. This kid has it period n schools will turn up the heat for him.

Him practicing against a coach kool dl will have him read early

Last edited:
If some of the people were as good at evaluations as you believe, their jobs would be to evaluate talent.

Advertisement
Live in Ocala and talked to him briefly at a restaurant just before he recommitted. Very polite and nice kid. Ideally he redshirts because Kaaya is back but he will play if he can beat out Allison. Thats a tall order for a freshman. But he has the makings of a future star.

Advertisement
he's every bit as electric as you are hoping. he has a CANNON for an arm and his release is truly a wrist snap. he is "that guy" in todays football world. he's beyond legit as a runner and NO ONE talks about him moving to WR at the next level. he's going to be a superstar here. he has brains, size, strength, speed and most importantly a feel for the position that can't be taught.
[video=youtube;pZ6P1FVKJ0k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZ6P1FVKJ0k[/video]

Last edited:
he's every bit as electric as you are hoping. he has a CANNON for an arm and his release is truly a wrist snap. he is "that guy" in todays football world. he's beyond legit as a runner and NO ONE talks about him moving to WR at the next level. he's going to be a superstar here. he has brains, size, strength, speed and most importantly a feel for the position that can't be taught.

looks like he used to having a **** o-line too. so thats perfect.

He's going to put on some weight in college to boot.

Love the kids were bringing in. Kaaya is the Tannehill of CFB

Theres film for numerous duel threat qbs but whe u see his he has that superior pocket presence and looks downfield. Hes like ben rapelisberger whe u think there down and they throw a 50 yard bomb. Dude has hilights that are crazy but hes always looking to throw and he runs out of bounds hes real smart hes a beast. Highest rated kid on the staffs board think about that because theres alot of monsters in this class

tom-cruise-laughing-hysterically_48.gif

Advertisement
I don't understand why some are so quick to anoint players who have not made a play on the practice field at Miami yet. Is he good? Yes but to say the day he steps on the field he is the qb is pretty ridiculous. Let him earn it man

You are one of the most football ignorant porsters on this site. No doubt.

Advertisement
All he needs to do his add weight. Some want Brad Kayaa to leave but sitting a year for Nkosi Perry may be a blessing in disguise. Learn the playbook and adjust to the speed of the game I've been saying all year 2018 is Miami's year.

All he needs to do his add weight. Some want Brad Kayaa to leave but sitting a year for Nkosi Perry may be a blessing in disguise. Learn the playbook and adjust to the speed of the game I've been saying all year 2018 is Miami's year.

I hope Richt does Kaaya like Gorlden did Williams

some people are such clowns, we hype up deonte johnson and garvin saying how they're going to be beasts in kul's and manny's defense, however when we bring up the OBVIOUS potential perry brings to our offense people start complaining about anointing hs players . . . double standard?

watch his film first . . . then look at the plays we ran against fsu . . . then tell me he doesn't offer more potential due to his mobility . . . it's not a knock on kaaya, it's realizing perry's potential based on the tape . . . the same tape we use with johnson and garvin.

Advertisement
Back