N'Kosi Perry from now on. Rosier shouldn't start again.

Advertisement
Let's remember and keep it real,
- it was only FIU and
- 2nd half was not that good

I hope he grows into the best but I am not 100% sold yet. Need to see him against a real team

#N'kosiShouldStart

I concur , strictly a BIDNE decision, did you notice Rosier really didn’t play the part of support from sidelines at saw him walking by support coaching opportunities he seemed to always be walking by with headphones.

I feel the decision is in , the future is upon us and nobody can deny it.

Boy that young man has a cannon and feather arm.

excited

GOCANES

No turning back at this point, Rosier can relieve Perry, if need be, not the other way around. This is our only shot at making noise. Perry just balls out and we blow teams out, this will make the LSU game seem like a mirage. Perry is our "get out of a horrible loss card, since he was suspended", and pollsters will see we are a different team than that opening game with him as qb.

I've always said Perry's more than talented enough to do some real damage with our weapons. He made some great plays, such as checking where the first down marker was when he went headfirst into defenders instead of sliding, & threw some on target bullets when the situation called for it. Great arm talent & great feel for what types of throws are required in different situations. I think he should start vs UNC. I also think Jarren should get a real chance to show what he can do over the next couple of games. We see what happened when Perry got a chance, & the goal should be to get the best guy out there. It should be determined on the field. Regardless, either is a huge step up from Malik.

It's happening.

Advertisement
Hopefully we get ahead by enough in the rest of our games so that we can get more meaningful snaps for Weldon and Williams, too.

I have to give the kid props. Kosi did what was asked of him for the most part. Richt rewards players who do what they are supposed to do.
It will be very interesting to see how the 1st team reps are distributed this week.

Advertisement
Nikosi gets the ball out so quickly....really anxious to see him on Thurs night.

It is an easy choice, I give Malik credit for last year, and appreciate his leadership. But, last night in the stands you could see the difference, the team played fast, the balls were darts, he had a great touch pass to Jordan. He is our future. Next year, we take it up a notch with Perry vs. Williams,but it is PerryTime now.

Advertisement
no one is saying he's a finished product, but there comes a time when you have to go with the higher upside and the guy that gives some energy and hope....

Advertisement
Let's remember and keep it real,
- it was only FIU and
- 2nd half was not that good

I hope he grows into the best but I am not 100% sold yet. Need to see him against a real team

But he was still better than Rosier in pretty much every aspect of the game. Doesn't matter if it was just FIU. Rosier has looked worse against teams worse than FIU.

Perry...
Perry, Perry, Bo-berry, bo-na-na fanna Fo-ferry, Fee fi mo-merry. Perry!

C Dynasty...more importantly...

WWBD?

I mean no thread is complete without someone weighing in on how Butch would react.

Pump your brakes boys ... it was only FIU.
Yes, but people said the same thing when a young Dorsey shredded teams to end the 99 season. Fact is, good QBs shred bad teams. Bad QBs struggle with bad teams.

Advertisement
Back