N'Kosi Perry from now on. Rosier shouldn't start again.

Advertisement
Exactly, kosi balled. He even had the football IQ to know that he should throw that interception cuz it would be twice as good as Feagles punt lmao. But really malik should never see the field again.

There is no telling what Richt is going to do. I wouldn’t be surprised if Rosier starts next week.

Advertisement
My personal feelings aside, I expect Rosier with Perry to jump in at the first sign of problems.

Advertisement
Exactly, kosi balled. He even had the football IQ to know that he should throw that interception cuz it would be twice as good as Feagles punt lmao. But really malik should never see the field again.

I told the guy sitting next to me perry threw that to avoid feagles giving them a better spot.

And what did Rosier do on his drives?

No points.

And he thought (again) that it'd be a better idea for him to run the ball instead of handing it off to Homer.

I'll put my money on Homer doing something more with the ball than Rosier trying to waddle down the field.

Perry produced - putting up points on 3 of his first 4 drives.

Rosier put up 0 points.

Pump your brakes boys ... it was only FIU.

Advertisement
Rosier started this game, did nothing discernibly different than previous games before Perry entered on a predetermined series. Brace yourselves.

Advertisement
I hope I am wrong but it would not surprise me if Rosier starts Thurs night. Sad if so because Perry can do so much more . Biggest thing I noticed was the defense had to respect the pass and this opened the running game up. The whole team.just seemed to light up when Perry went in

Is N'Kosi now the new football god?

It’s funny because last month he sucked, couldn’t understand the playbook, etc. and Williams was the most accurate and the future.
Will be interesting to see what October brings.

Advertisement
Back