NKosi Perry Benched for Audibles and Going Out

Advertisement
This post doesn’t paint Perry in a very sympathetic light to anyone with a functioning brain. He wants to be party boy, not be a student of the game, and audible himself into picks? Sounds like a **** head if this is true.
Betting Perry is gone after this season. If he messes up anymore, we may be down to Rosier and burning Willliams' red shirt. I don't think Weldon's going to be a factor. He's a *****-up, too.

Betting Perry is gone after this season. If he messes up anymore, we may be down to Rosier and burning Willliams' red shirt. I don't think Weldon's going to be a factor. He's a *****-up, too.

Again, I highly doubt Perry starts any game the rest of the season. And with Rosier and Miami's CRAPPY offensive line, Miami MAY be playing in Boise, Idaho, again. That's if Boise still has a mediocre bowl game.o_O

When did he mess up the 1st time, the 2nd time?

Should he get 4 game suspension like Cade first?

Advertisement
How’s that thread about Oregon going for you? The people seem to be down voting it like **** yet you’re here following me around.

Go & embrace the suck boy

I posted an article I though was interesting about Oregon and Nike, I'm not here trying to win "Mr.Popularity" IDGAS if you want to run around and down-vote everything I've ever posted. Newsflash chief, this ain't real life. You're not getting a gold star on your forehead for taking your nap.

You should probably be more concerned with your guys reputation and the overwhelming sentiment that, as the kids say..."he gon"

I posted an article I though was interesting about Oregon and Nike, I'm not here trying to win "Mr.Popularity" IDGAS if you want to run around and down-vote everything I've ever posted. Newsflash chief, this ain't real life. You're not getting a gold star on your forehead for taking your nap.

You should probably be more concerned with your guys reputation and the overwhelming sentiment that, as the kids say..."he gon"

Did not read any of your trash.

Please go back to your thread that's fallen into the abyss...it's a real page turner

Did not read any of your trash.

Please go back to your thread that's fallen into the abyss...it's a real page turner

I'd think at this point you'd stop bumping this thread and reminding people of how foolish you've made yourself and Perry look in the process.

I'd think at this point you'd stop bumping this thread and reminding people of how foolish you've made yourself and Perry look in the process.

How we look? LOL! You people are always declaring something without any substance...you don't have **** here...just a bunch of BS thrown against a wall.

Imagine how you people look to the people that really know what's going on...for the record...they laugh at this BS.

Spare me any more garbage

Advertisement
How we look? LOL! You people are always declaring something without any substance...you don't have **** here...just a bunch of BS thrown against a wall.

Imagine how you people look to the people that really know what's going on...for the record...they laugh at this BS.

Spare me any more garbage

There are a few truths to this whole thing, Perry has struggled either due to a lack of commitment or ability, he got benched for a terrible outing, he made a poor decision to post some non-sense on IG. Where he goes from here is anybodies guess, but we all know how these things typically play out.

I just hope you can find the strength to see it through. I know it's taken a herculean effort to shovel so much siht.

There are a few truths to this whole thing, Perry has struggled either due to a lack of commitment or ability, he got benched for a terrible outing, he made a poor decision to post some non-sense on IG. Where he goes from here is anybodies guess, but we all know how these things typically play out.

I just hope you can find the strength to see it through. I know it's taken a herculean effort to shovel so much siht.

you're so desperate for attention..what exactly are we debating again? That's right...i don't care. You just want it to be true bc of who you are.

Go away weirdo. You're not changing my mind and I have never cared about changing yours. Just change your underwear..

When did he mess up the 1st time, the 2nd time?

Should he get 4 game suspension like Cade first?

he got suspended for LSU so he clearly messed up. the ig video is just stupid on his part considering the optics. his on field play and prep is another story (tho i think he should start and think he will play most of the BC game).

he got suspended for LSU so he clearly messed up. the ig video is just stupid on his part considering the optics. his on field play and prep is another story (tho i think he should start and think he will play most of the BC game).

I can respect that

Advertisement
Again, I highly doubt Perry starts any game the rest of the season. And with Rosier and Miami's CRAPPY offensive line, Miami MAY be playing in Boise, Idaho, again. That's if Boise still has a mediocre bowl game.o_O
I really wanted the El Paso Bowl in freezing rain. That helps us get the recruits.

With all due respect, Tee, YOU are the one bringing race into it. If Cade Weldon posted the exact same video while under the same microscope Perry currently is, I can assure you I (and likely everyone else) would have the same issue with it.

Exactly. Why the **** does race have to be brought into it? The reason it’s a horrible look (for both Perry and Miami) is because he’s a college football player flashing STACKS of $100 bills, and that doesn’t look like Monopoly money to me.

The money very well may not be his, but he’s putting it on display as if it were his. The question it raises is: where would this kid get all that **** money?

The issue of that video is fairly simple. Astonishing that it actually needs to be spelled out, step-by-step, for some people.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back