N'Kosi and Jameis

Advertisement
Does Jameis have no respect for being an FSU alum? Perry is absolutely doing the right thing here, but why is Winston mentoring a Cane?

Advertisement
As much as we all hate Famous Amous, this is a great look for Apostrophe getting to work with an NFL qb before even setting foot on campus

I don't care who he's working out with, if this gets us back to the promise land then by all means

Does Jameis have no respect for being an FSU alum? Perry is absolutely doing the right thing here, but why is Winston mentoring a Cane?

Miami guys have worked with non-Miami players before.

They're just working out man, it's not that crucial.

I'm really not expecting a drop off in QB play next year. Kaaka was able to come in as a freshman and play well. From there he never really seemed to progress. You could switch Kaaya the freshman for Kaaya the junior and no one would even notice. So if the bow-legged Californian was able to step in as a freshman and contribute, then the winner between Allison/Weldon/Perry should be able to do the same.

Advertisement
Jameis could care less about FSU.

This is wildly inaccurate. He is absolutely 100% Nole through and through.

It just so happens that given the opportunity to help a young athlete reach his full potential, he'd rather not be petty.

Let's just hope NP doesn't take up any of Fameis' courtship advice.

Last edited:
I have no problem with this what so ever. I'm sure FSU fans think differently. Also says something that Jameis is willing to work with Perry; probably sees a ton of potential there.

Advertisement

It just so happens that given the opportunity to help a young athlete reach his full potential, he'd rather not be petty.

You're getting Jameis confused with [MENTION=1396]blackvern[/MENTION]

agility training and scrambling workout at the Publix seafood dept. 6pm sharp.

Advertisement

Jameis is the type of narcissist who jerks off to his own reflection. FSU was just the best place for him to serve his mandatory time in College. Guys like Winston are loyal to nobody except themselves.

He's probably made more trips to Miami than Tallahassee since he left.

Advertisement
Back