N'Kosi and Jameis

Advertisement
CMR coached at FSU, so this shouldn't even be an issue.

Yeah who gives a s.h.I.t

Dugans played there and Diaz graduated and was also a grad assistant coach at FSU....

Pretty sure CMR, Dugan and Diaz didn't rape anyone.

Didn't realize Winston was a convicted rapist...Pretty sure Perry's family wouldn't allow him near Winston if they thought he was guilty. I think his parents are better than that.

Yeah who gives a s.h.I.t

Dugans played there and Diaz graduated and was also a grad assistant coach at FSU....

Didn't realize Winston was a convicted rapist...Pretty sure Perry's family wouldn't allow him near Winston if they thought he was guilty. I think his parents are better than that.

OJ is that you?

Advertisement

Yeah who gives a s.h.I.t

OJ is that you?

meh...

Does Jameis have no respect for being an FSU alum? Perry is absolutely doing the right thing here, but why is Winston mentoring a Cane?

Because in the real world guys are actually cool with each other outside the lines......plus Jameis is a pro now....he probably mentors a lot of guys that play at other rival schools....

Advertisement
Jameis could care less about FSU.

This is wildly inaccurate. He is absolutely 100% Nole through and through.

It just so happens that given the opportunity to help a young athlete reach his full potential, he'd rather not be petty.

Let's just hope NP doesn't take up any of Fameis' courtship advice.

Jameis is the type of narcissist who jerks off to his own reflection. FSU was just the best place for him to serve his mandatory time in College. Guys like Winston are loyal to nobody except themselves.

He's probably made more trips to Miami than Tallahassee since he left.

Not going to spend another second on Fameis Jameis, except to say during his "mandatory sentence" to CFB, he won a NC and a Hesiman, so I am perfectly fine with our guy working out with him. I hope Perry has equal success here. If it chaps FSU fans ***, all the better bonus.

Oh don't get me wrong, brother -- I'm all for him working with Perry ESPECIALLY bc it ****es off Nole fans.

I'm just saying for Jameis, FSU means little to nothing. He won that national championship for FSU and they should be thankful he chose to go there is how he thinks about it (and he wouldn't be wrong -- Noles haven't been the same since he left).

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm really not expecting a drop off in QB play next year. Kaaka was able to come in as a freshman and play well. From there he never really seemed to progress. You could switch Kaaya the freshman for Kaaya the junior and no one would even notice. So if the bow-legged Californian was able to step in as a freshman and contribute, then the winner between Allison/Weldon/Perry should be able to do the same.

giphy.gif

I have no problem with this...

Say what you want about Jameis, but you can't deny he works his *** off... Those of y'all that are Buccs fan know that (I'm not a Buccs fan, but I watch some of their games because of Lavonte David & Mike Evans was on my fantasy team lol).

Also, this is another reason why I'm so high on Perry, some of y'all might not understand how much of a baller Kosi really is.

The kid is highly intelligent & is by far the best passer & overall QB in the State, and has been for the last two years.

Yeah, him not being an EE could hurt, but he's not coming in green, he has the playbook already & trust that he'll be ready to go this Summer.

You already know Lil Richt was drilling the playbook into his head when he camped out at casa de Perry for a month

Advertisement
I'm really not expecting a drop off in QB play next year. Kaaka was able to come in as a freshman and play well. From there he never really seemed to progress. You could switch Kaaya the freshman for Kaaya the junior and no one would even notice. So if the bow-legged Californian was able to step in as a freshman and contribute, then the winner between Allison/Weldon/Perry should be able to do the same.

There are some things Kaaya did very well (he had good touch for 1) but he frequently was too worried about the pass-rush and would look down at the DL if his #1 option wasn't open (by looking down, ironically, he'd get himself sacked rather than finding the 2nd option). There will be some growing pains with a new QB, but we should be decently well off pretty quickly.

Go Canes!

let him train with an NFL starting QB, love this ****.

I don't give a **** what college he's from, soak it in and dominate when he gets here.

Jameis could care less about FSU.

This is wildly inaccurate. He is absolutely 100% Nole through and through.

It just so happens that given the opportunity to help a young athlete reach his full potential, he'd rather not be petty.

Let's just hope NP doesn't take up any of Fameis' courtship advice.

Jameis is the type of narcissist who jerks off to his own reflection. FSU was just the best place for him to serve his mandatory time in College. Guys like Winston are loyal to nobody except themselves.

He's probably made more trips to Miami than Tallahassee since he left.

Not going to spend another second on Fameis Jameis, except to say during his "mandatory sentence" to CFB, he won a NC and a Hesiman, so I am perfectly fine with our guy working out with him. I hope Perry has equal success here. If it chaps FSU fans ***, all the better bonus.

Oh don't get me wrong, brother -- I'm all for him working with Perry ESPECIALLY bc it ****es off Nole fans.

I'm just saying for Jameis, FSU means little to nothing. He won that national championship for FSU and they should be thankful he chose to go there is how he thinks about it (and he wouldn't be wrong -- Noles haven't been the same since he left).

Dumb premise. He is always on the sidelines for FSU when Tampa isn't playing. Reportedly speaks with Fisher often. No way he does all that if he was indifferent.

Advertisement
Back